Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keh Dun Tumhe

+2
MaxEntropy_Man
Bittu
6 posters

Go down

Keh Dun Tumhe Empty Keh Dun Tumhe

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 am

Back to top Go down

Keh Dun Tumhe Empty Re: Keh Dun Tumhe

Post by Bittu Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 am

wow. so wait, isn't the lady ranbir kapoor's mom? she's maintained herself so well and still looks great. The dude in this video is either dead or looks almost-dead today as far as I can recall.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon May 07, 2012 10:11 am

The dude today:
Keh Dun Tumhe 81408-shashi-kapoor-at-thetres-of-india-press-meet-at-prithvi-theatre

The woman today:
Keh Dun Tumhe Neetusingh

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:12 am

Bittu wrote:wow. so wait, isn't the lady ranbir kapoor's mom? she's maintained herself so well and still looks great. The dude in this video is either dead or looks almost-dead today as far as I can recall.

The dude is Shashi Kapoor, youngest brother of Raj Kapoor, in other words uncle of Rishi Kapoor who is Neetu Singh's (the lady in the song) husband and dad of Ranbir Kapoor. He's still alive, but keeps bad health.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 am

aren't these the folks who got supplanted by khan, khan, khan, and khan? in other words are these the folks worshipped by the papas and mamas of the k4 worshipping crowd of today?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 am

Shashi Kapoor was also in great shape for the longest time, that is till his phorener wife was alive. Once she passed away, he followed the obesity trend of the rest of the Kapoors.

Neetu Singh is the only flag holder of good health in that family now. She does try her best, maybe that's why Rishi isn't that bad as of now. She herself is slimmer now than in her younger years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:26 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:aren't these the folks who got supplanted by khan, khan, khan, and khan? in other words are these the folks worshipped by the papas and mamas of the k4 worshipping crowd of today?

well, kapoors are not that gone. Karina and Karishma are still going strong, and Ranbir is the new hottie. Also, their extended/related family - Boney/Anil Kapoor and their kids are doing fine too.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 07, 2012 10:29 am

"boney" kapoor always send sends me into paroxysms of laughter.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon May 07, 2012 10:33 am

is it because of the double entendre or because of his photo.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 am

doofus_maximus wrote:is it because of the double entendre or because of his photo.

his name itself and the contrast of his name with his appearance. who'd name their kid or name themselves boney? haha!

there is no double entendre. i've heard the word bone being used for the penis, but never boney to refer to an erection. this is a spurious double entendre created by chameli.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:38 am

also max, worshipping is what the si's do, building temples and all. Razz ni's are just big fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am

oh so you haven't heard of the bhachchan temple in kolkatta?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:44 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:oh so you haven't heard of the bhachchan temple in kolkatta?

why the h in bachchan too. why o why?

ya, had never heard. but then they also worshipped Tagore a lot, so who knows. *shrug* they are not northies anyway.

hahaha, i will be damned if a lot of bongs are kapoor fans. doesn't add up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon May 07, 2012 11:18 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

his name itself and the contrast of his name with his appearance. who'd name their kid or name themselves boney? haha!

his real name is Achal. Achal means "the immovable one". what can possibly move this creature?

Keh Dun Tumhe Boney_kapoor_with_zareen_khan-other

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Shashi Kapoor was also in great shape for the longest time, that is till his phorener wife was alive...
i once wrote an entire blog about this interesting - and incorrect - sentence construction. please replace "till" with "while."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Shashi Kapoor was also in great shape for the longest time, that is till his phorener wife was alive...
i once wrote an entire blog about this interesting - and incorrect - sentence construction. please replace "till" with "while."

and i thot i had nailed the till/until confusion. sigh. english is hard!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

and i thot i had nailed the till/until confusion. sigh. english is hard!

imagine how much harder english is for us tamilians! our language is not even related to english. by contrast your language and english have evolved, or rather descended from the same root language.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon May 07, 2012 12:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote: imagine how much harder english is for us tamilians! .

Imagine how much it is for students who learn from these tamil-speaking-tamil-origin-jollu English Teacher!!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 1:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

imagine how much harder english is for us tamilians! our language is not even related to english. by contrast your language and english have evolved, or rather descended from the same root language.

Tamil is an island by itself, not a part of the whole global picture? So it evolved on its own and is neither influnced by nor has influenced other languages. Very isolated.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 07, 2012 1:34 pm

kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Tamil is an island by itself, not a part of the whole global picture? So it evolved on its own and is neither influnced by nor has influenced other languages. Very isolated.

how did you come to this rather strange conclusion?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 1:51 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

how did you come to this rather strange conclusion?

Aren't you trying hard and spending countless hours to prove the same?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 2:13 pm

psst... i think he was mocking someone. I am not sure who or how, since I missed all those lingo threads. but i have a strange suspicion he was mocking sth or s'one.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 07, 2012 2:15 pm

kinnera wrote:

Aren't you trying hard and spending countless hours to prove the same?

no.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon May 07, 2012 2:27 pm

kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

You don't know anything about Tamil island. I am told that the Tamil history is so rich the non-Tamils got Hulked and destroyed their roots and that includes History and everything else. So they are left alone with themselves without history or roots...they don't know themselves or their neighbors. He he he I was only kidding! The strangest beings don't have history of jokes, either. LOL

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down