Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindi and Dog training

3 posters

Go down

Hindi and Dog training Empty Hindi and Dog training

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 14, 2012 8:58 am

As we discussed before, there is no practical need for Hindi signs in Tamilnadu. In essence they are painted as the emblem of Hindian domination over all of Indian Union.

In a way it is like a dog lifting its leg and urinating on every kilometer stone or post it sees on its way to mark its territory. Nothing more. (Don't write me saying that I compared Hindi people to dogs. No, I did not. I am merely comparing the acting painting Hindi signs unnecessarily along national highways to the act of dogs urinating on posts and kilometer stones on its way.) Hindians are merely marking their territory by putting Hindi signs all over their dominion.

Read the full article at

Just google for

"Tamil People Oppose Hindi Signs in Tamil Nadu"

in www.google.com

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Hindi and Dog training Empty Re: Hindi and Dog training

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 9:02 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:As we discussed before, there is no practical need for Hindi signs in Tamilnadu. In essence they are painted as the emblem of Hindian domination over all of Indian Union.

In a way it is like a dog lifting its leg and urinating on every kilometer stone or post it sees on its way to mark its territory. Nothing more. (Don't write me saying that I compared Hindi people to dogs. No, I did not. I am merely comparing the acting painting Hindi signs unnecessarily along national highways to the act of dogs urinating on posts and kilometer stones on its way.) Hindians are merely marking their territory by putting Hindi signs all over their dominion.

Read the full article at

Just google for

in www.google.com

since most educated north indians and many south indians can read hindi signs, the presence of hindi signs in TN serves to help tourists from other parts of India who are visiting TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:As we discussed before, there is no practical need for Hindi signs in Tamilnadu. In essence they are painted as the emblem of Hindian domination over all of Indian Union.Read the full article at

Just google for

in www.google.com

since most educated north indians and many south indians can read hindi signs, the presence of hindi signs in TN serves to help tourists from other parts of India who are visiting TN.

MORE educated north indians and many south indians can read English signs. So I stand correct.

Rashmun.

You did not answer me yet. When are you visitinng TN and where staying?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:As we discussed before, there is no practical need for Hindi signs in Tamilnadu. In essence they are painted as the emblem of Hindian domination over all of Indian Union.Read the full article at

Just google for

in www.google.com

MORE educated north indians and many south indians can read English signs. So I stand correct.

Rashmun.

more educated north indians can read hindi than english. your sole objective seems to be to damage the tourism industry in TN. If any hotel and restaurant owners in TN get hold of you they will probably give you the necessary treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon May 14, 2012 11:32 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rashmun.

Uh oh. Rashmun, pls stay away from bespectacled young ladies who might approach you to seek your blessings and bend down to touch your feet. The wrath of the Eelam warrior daughters can be detrimental to one's continued existence.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Rashmun.

Uh oh. Rashmun, pls stay away from bespectacled young ladies who might approach you to seek your blessings and bend down to touch your feet. The wrath of the Eelam warrior daughters can be detrimental to one's continued existence.

kayal vizhi == dhaanu's twin sister, spectacles and frying pan face included.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down