Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

qucik, the world ends. do something

+6
Nila
Hellsangel
CroMagnon
charvaka
Rekz
Impedimenta
10 posters

Go down

qucik, the world ends. do something Empty qucik, the world ends. do something

Post by Impedimenta Mon May 16, 2011 3:17 pm

..something. anything. what would you do?

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05/the_may_21_people_placed_this.html

me likes bery much this comment..on the mark

This is terrible. The Hangover 2 comes out after the 21st. Now I'm going to miss it. Damn! Stupid Jesus and his stupid coming back to Earth nonsense.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

qucik, the world ends. do something Empty Re: qucik, the world ends. do something

Post by Rekz Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 pm

lol
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

qucik, the world ends. do something Empty Re: qucik, the world ends. do something

Post by charvaka Mon May 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Create a financial instrument that pays out big bucks in case the world ends, in return for a small premium paid up front. Kinda like credit default swaps, but I would call it world ending swaps (WES.) I will sell them to Christian fundamentalist nuts who have significant investments they need to protect against the apocalypse.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

This is terrible. The Hangover 2 comes out after the 21st. Now I'm going to miss it. Damn! Stupid Jesus and his stupid coming back to Earth nonsense.

Please tell me this is really true. There are a certain things which I can only do if the world were to end the next day or if I could go back in time after doing those things.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:01 pm

u sounded just like the rabbit who got the entire jungle going with his, " run!! the sky is falling!! " lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon May 16, 2011 5:16 pm

charvaka wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
Create a financial instrument that pays out big bucks in case the world ends, in return for a small premium paid up front. Kinda like credit default swaps, but I would call it world ending swaps (WES.) I will sell them to Christian fundamentalist nuts who have significant investments they need to protect against the apocalypse.

you geek, you!!! look at CRO and learn. he said something and left halfway. now, people are going to wonder and come to conclusions...

CRO - tell tell...
Twisted Evil

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 16, 2011 5:18 pm

CroMagnon wrote:

Please tell me this is really true. There are a certain things which I can only do if the world were to end the next day or if I could go back in time after doing those things.

You can do those things even now. You mean you only dare do.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

I would fly to Moon...Razz

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:You can do those things even now. You mean you only dare do.

You are right.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 am

CroMagnon wrote:

You are right.
Given the opportunity (and no consequences) all men would be unfaithful, says novelist and screenwriter William Nicholson, right. And in a stable marriage, he argues, perhaps a fling isn’t such a big deal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1325947/William-Nicholson-A-mans-view-ultimate-betrayal.html#ixzz1Mcj3PQYZ
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:And in a stable marriage, he argues, perhaps a fling isn’t such a big deal

This is an argument I have been making since a long time.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 17, 2011 1:16 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:And in a stable marriage, he argues, perhaps a fling isn’t such a big deal

Any converts?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue May 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

Any converts?

again, two male handles discussing this. bery bery disturbing....what's a good disturning looking emoticon?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

Any converts?

again, two male handles discussing this. bery bery disturbing....what's a good disturning looking emoticon?
Would you rather we answer your questions about Brazilian waxing?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Impedimenta wrote:what's a good disturning looking emoticon?
scratch
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Tue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

Any converts?
Like with most arguments I make, in their heart people know I'm right but aren't bold enough to admit or change.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Tue May 17, 2011 1:54 pm

charvaka wrote:
scratch
Lame. Actually, only Yahoo messenger has cool emoticons.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue May 17, 2011 2:08 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

Any converts?
Like with most arguments I make, in their heart people know I'm right but aren't bold enough to admit or change.

That's a great way to feel good about oneself.

Regarding flings, only the people involved in that marriage can decide if a fling is a big deal or not. All other arguments are really pointless, including yours.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

Any converts?

That's a great way to feel good about oneself.

Knowing that you know is a virtue.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by garamkuta Tue May 17, 2011 2:37 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

Any converts?

Oh yeah! extend that a lil' bit, Bin-laden is a saint and it's all good to nail those 72 V-units ( that reminds me, whatever happened to Mo? - does anyone know ?)

garamkuta

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Tue May 17, 2011 2:42 pm

garamkuta wrote:extend that a lil' bit, Bin-laden is a saint and it's all good to nail those 72 V-units

Errr... what?!
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by garamkuta Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
garamkuta wrote:extend that a lil' bit, Bin-laden is a saint and it's all good to nail those 72 V-units

Errr... what?!

ya know, first, a fling is not a big deal and then you progress to having many;and if it is legal, it's far more respectable and 72 V is within the reach but more like if you can than if you dare to.

garamkuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garamkuta Tue May 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

You are right.
Given the opportunity (and no consequences) all men would be unfaithful, says novelist and screenwriter William Nicholson, right. And in a stable marriage, he argues, perhaps a fling isn’t such a big deal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1325947/William-Nicholson-A-mans-view-ultimate-betrayal.html#ixzz1Mcj3PQYZ

whoa ! mr. nicholson is a quite bit late in the scene to convince or we'd have missed the Ramayan.

garamkuta

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 17, 2011 4:28 pm

charvaka wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:

This has already been done, albeit in an extremely clever way. Charvaka's plan will not succeed because most Christians don't care what happens to their lifeless assets when they are in heaven. However, they do care about their soulless pets (Christians believe that animals don't have souls), who will not go to heaven cuz they don't have souls. So, someone came up with the idea of a post-Apocalypse pet care service for the abandoned pets of all the Christians who have ascended to heaven. Check these links:

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

http://www.mainstreet.com/article/lifestyle/all-dogs-dont-go-heaven-post-rapture-pet-care

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 17, 2011 4:32 pm

garamkuta wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

Errr... what?!

ya know, first, a fling is not a big deal and then you progress to having many;and if it is legal, it's far more respectable and 72 V is within the reach but more like if you can than if you dare to.

Went from having a fling to being a terrorist. Way to exaggerate! Garamkuta must be a hotdog-eating Amrikan.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 17, 2011 4:33 pm

I need this too... I am often extremely disturbed by some of the things people post on these message boards.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:

This has already been done, albeit in an extremely clever way. Charvaka's plan will not succeed because most Christians don't care what happens to their lifeless assets when they are in heaven. However, they do care about their soulless pets (Christians believe that animals don't have souls), who will not go to heaven cuz they don't have souls. So, someone came up with the idea of a post-Apocalypse pet care service for the abandoned pets of all the Christians who have ascended to heaven. Check these links:

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

http://www.mainstreet.com/article/lifestyle/all-dogs-dont-go-heaven-post-rapture-pet-care

Wrong! All pets go here:

Rainbow Bridge
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 19, 2011 11:44 am

CroMagnon wrote:
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/19/are-you-willing-to-negotiate-monogamy/?hpt=Sbin
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 19, 2011 11:51 am

Today, I am asking my boss to give this months paycheck on May 20th and also my Christmas bonus.

Oh, I am also going to ask him to postpone my annual evaluations to May 23rd. (In case the May 21st episode lingers on for another 12 hours).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu May 19, 2011 1:22 pm

sorry, this thread is closed for further discussions. it is making me very sad....

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Impedimenta wrote:sorry, this thread is closed for further discussions. it is making me very sad....
You did not close it
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down