Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gems from comrade prakash karat

3 posters

Go down

gems from comrade prakash karat Empty gems from comrade prakash karat

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 2:55 am

Prakash Karat wrote:Lesson 1: People had decided on a change and we could not change their mind.

Lesson 2: We mobilised people but we did not bother to see that others were mobilising people too.

Lesson 3: The Left Front has got the support of 1 crore and 96 lakh people, which is over 41 per cent of the votes polled. Those writing the Left’s epitaph will be proved wrong.

Lesson 4: Our votes went up by 11 lakh and their votes went up by 34 lakh.

Lesson 5: Electoral politics is just a part of our agenda. There are many issues of ideology, people’s rights and related agitations and struggles that we must keep up.

summary:

media guy: sir, after self introspection, what conclusion have you drawn as to why you lost?
comrade karat: we lost because we lost. had we not lost we would have easily won!

source: http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110517/jsp/frontpage/story_13992102.jsp

Back to top Go down

gems from comrade prakash karat Empty Re: gems from comrade prakash karat

Post by charvaka Tue May 17, 2011 3:09 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
comrade karat: we lost because we lost. had we not lost we would have easily won!
LOL!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue May 17, 2011 7:54 am

"I am a simple man" - Mamata Banerjee in an NDTV interview.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:56 am

eek! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:06 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

LOL. Please tell me you made this up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:36 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:LOL. Please tell me you made this up.

ha ha. karatji was often criticized within the left for being out of touch with the grassroots (he has never stood for assembly/parliamentary elections). he feels vindicated now. almost all his influential comrade colleagues, having lost in their respective constituencies, can be said to be out of touch with the grassroots now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue May 17, 2011 8:38 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Prakash Karat wrote:Lesson 1: People had decided on a change and we could not change their mind.

Lesson 2: We mobilised people but we did not bother to see that others were mobilising people too.

Lesson 3: The Left Front has got the support of 1 crore and 96 lakh people, which is over 41 per cent of the votes polled. Those writing the Left’s epitaph will be proved wrong.

Lesson 4: Our votes went up by 11 lakh and their votes went up by 34 lakh.

Lesson 5: Electoral politics is just a part of our agenda. There are many issues of ideology, people’s rights and related agitations and struggles that we must keep up.

summary:

media guy: sir, after self introspection, what conclusion have you drawn as to why you lost?

source: http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110517/jsp/frontpage/story_13992102.jsp

LOLu. gotto bring back LOLu and ROFLu here...anyways, i kept reading VS and my mind wandered to victoria's secret...i got the script for my next dream sequence in a deserted island with "he who shall not be named" ...but i will tell you this. it is NOT rajinikantham...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down