Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who taught Armando the tricks of the trade?

3 posters

Go down

Who taught Armando the tricks of the trade? Empty Who taught Armando the tricks of the trade?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 pm

this ex- military guy does house call for auto repair. He is 58 and in decent shape. Know him for a few years and quite good and reliable, he carries all the tools in his pickup, and he is a little cheaper than my (also) reliable but costlier mechanic.

But, this Armando has a 31-yo almost perfect, a model-type texan female as his GF. She is taller than him, rides a motorcycle, and is doing Masters in Psychology. They have been together for the last 3 or 4 years that I have known them.

Holy smoke - I tell ya....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Who taught Armando the tricks of the trade? Empty Re: Who taught Armando the tricks of the trade?

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 pm

pics or gtfo.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Who taught Armando the tricks of the trade? Empty Re: Who taught Armando the tricks of the trade?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:pics or gtfo.

Armando is an Ex-military dude....and value my life (still).

BTW, he found a part from Junkyard in a neighboring state, will fix it tomorrow.

85 for the power steering pump and 80 for labor for my 150K mile car.

Can drive around for another 5 years.

(His GF might come fix my motorcycle.)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 pm

he must be a champion muff diver. eating pussy properly is a skill that will never betray you.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down