Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loneliness makes ppl do crazy things

+2
nevada
Propagandhi711
6 posters

Go down

loneliness makes ppl do crazy things Empty loneliness makes ppl do crazy things

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 am

or nascar does:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the-marbles/woman-watched-nascar-deceased-man-over-021212570--nascar.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

loneliness makes ppl do crazy things Empty Re: loneliness makes ppl do crazy things

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 am

sad story...

Back to top Go down

loneliness makes ppl do crazy things Empty Re: loneliness makes ppl do crazy things

Post by nevada Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:04 am

Reminds me of "Wilson" from Castaway. I watched it again over the weekend.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 am

nevada wrote:Reminds me of "Wilson" from Castaway. I watched it again over the weekend.

FINALLY I found someone who also liked Castaway and wants to watch it again. I watch castaway whenever I see it coming on tv.

Watch korean movie castaway on the moon. it's a bit different, and a good movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 am

Reminded me of some other bizarre real life stories I know, and the Hitchcock movie classic- "Psycho" ..Norman and his mother..however, inspite of her psychological issues, this lady does not seem to have been homicidal.

Quite tragic indeed, especially having to deal with the decomposition.

Yep, loneliness..or percieved loneliness..can lead to so many strange things.

*I liked the movie Castaway too!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

this lady should start bates motel and make millions in merchandising.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Except for cashing his SS checks..she does not seem to have gained anything! And (apparently) there was no Necrophilia.

Was looking up some old- similar stories..odd and morbid.

http://www.weirdworm.com/the-weird-experiences-of-7-dead-bodies/
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Maria S wrote:

Maria, do you like Walter White too?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm

not to trivialize someone else's pain. it's very sad what she said abt the dead guy being the only one that was kind to her. this is what atheists with their smug intellectual theories, fashionably unruly hair and gratuitous use of profanity to convey false passion fail to understand regarding the pull of religion. religion was/is intended for folks like this that have been dealt a terrible card in life and there are plenty of those outside of the air-conditioned ivory towers atheists operate from.

sermon done for the day

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Maria S wrote:

Maria, do you like Walter White too?

who doesnt like walter? got an email yesterday saying they have the new season streaming on netflix. gonna be some good watching this week

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:not to trivialize someone else's pain. it's very sad what she said abt the dead guy being the only one that was kind to her. this is what atheists with their smug intellectual theories, fashionably unruly hair and gratuitous use of profanity to convey false passion fail to understand regarding the pull of religion. religion was/is intended for folks like this that have been dealt a terrible card in life and there are plenty of those outside of the air-conditioned ivory towers atheists operate from.

sermon done for the day

I like this post DUT! loneliness makes ppl do crazy things 459784477

I will also add that at the other extreme..some people who claim to be religious and love "God"..don't show much compassion or reach out to people all around them who can desperately use a friend/someone who cares.

HA,

I have heard about the character..but, have not watched the series.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Maria S wrote: have not watched the series.
Shame on you, Maria!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:not to trivialize someone else's pain. it's very sad what she said abt the dead guy being the only one that was kind to her. this is what atheists with their smug intellectual theories, fashionably unruly hair and gratuitous use of profanity to convey false passion fail to understand regarding the pull of religion. religion was/is intended for folks like this that have been dealt a terrible card in life and there are plenty of those outside of the air-conditioned ivory towers atheists operate from.

sermon done for the day

I like this post DUT! loneliness makes ppl do crazy things 459784477

I will also add that at the other extreme..some people who claim to be religious and love "God"..don't show much compassion or reach out to people all around them who can desperately use a friend/someone who cares.

HA,

I have heard about the character..but, have not watched the series.

thank you, my child. I will see you in my private chambers today at 2pm for some facia...err sermonizing.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:34 pm

I know HA!

Nowadays, I am really not into watching serious and intense shows/movies..try to mostly stick to funny and light stuff.

Thank you Bishop DUT!

Let me check my schedule and get back to you!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 pm

sermon done for the day

I would say that it has more to do with family vs individual setup. OTOH almost all religions in the world put an emphasis on family life.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 am

sermon done for the day

Eh? This seems like bait to bring in the long-missing Carvaka.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down