Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is similar in these three actresses?

+4
indophile
Kris
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
8 posters

Go down

What is similar in these three actresses? Empty What is similar in these three actresses?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 am

Shalini

Boomika

Meera Jasmine

What is similar in these 3 actresses....

I always like(d) these 3 actresses... and suddenly it dawned on me after all these years that these 3 have similar facial features and even a similar quieter "next-door-girl" type acting style.

Damn...can I start my life all over again?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

What is similar in these three actresses? Empty Re: What is similar in these three actresses?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 am

Who are these women? Secondly, why make us open three separate links?? Inserting just the images would have been so much friendlier...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

What is similar in these three actresses? Empty Re: What is similar in these three actresses?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Who are these women? Secondly, why make us open three separate links?? Inserting just the images would have been so much friendlier...

yes...but...i know nothing more than surfing the net - when it comes to computers and software. Have become so disinterested in high tech and so psycho-lazy in learning anything new - even if it is just the options in "insert" menu.

google for the 3 women.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:07 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Shalini

Boomika

Meera Jasmine

What is similar in these 3 actresses....

>>>> They all tried to stalk me?Smile I think I recognize the first one, but too lazy .open up the llinks

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:11 am

Kris wrote:>>>> They all tried to stalk me?Smile I think I recognize the first one, but too lazy .open up the llinks

lol!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 am

I have heard of Bhoomika and Meera Jasmine. Never heard of Shalini.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:13 am

who is boomika? saamiyaar, generally bad taste! Rolling Eyes

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 am

Here's Shalini in a great song.. ("Friend, secret Friend")..who is Mrs. Shalini Ajith now -as in mega star Ajith.

Among the three listed by U- I like Meera Jasmine.

My fav. new "next-door" type actress is Anjali..I posted in a hurry, so deleted my previous post.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 am

Don't particularly like Bhoomika..but, like Shreya Goshal's voice..and this nice song!

Done with my work- posting songs for friends for today:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 am

Maria S wrote:
Here's Shalini in a great song.. ("Friend, secret Friend")..who is Mrs. Shalini Ajith now -as in mega star Ajith.

Among the three listed by U- I like Meera Jasmine.

My fav. new "next-door" type actress is Anjali..I posted in a hurry, so deleted my previous post.
they are northindians! dancing in emperor jahangir's harem. missing: the lehnga. and amazingly, they're dancing to a thaamil song na.

btw, it's "girl next door," not "next-door girl" or "door-girl next."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 am

Impedimenta wrote:who is boomika? saamiyaar, generally bad taste! Rolling Eyes

I did not know this Bhommika.. saw her in a couple of movies and for some reason i liked her and forgot about it. When I saw Meera Jasmin, it stuck me that there were similarities in facial features of these women that attracted me. Then I wikied Bhommika to see she is a naarthie... the other two or Keral woman (Looks like a majority of the present day tamil actresses are keral women).

I am sure i will pick you over the other three, if only you post your pic here....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:39 am

I did not know this Bhommika.. saw her in a couple of movies and for some reason i liked her and forgot about it. When I saw Meera Jasmin, it stuck me that there were similarities in facial features of these women that attracted me. Then I wikied Bhommika to see she is a naarthie... the other two or Keral woman (Looks like a majority of the present day tamil actresses are keral women).

I am sure i will pick you over the other three, if only you post your pic here....Wink

eeew. yaar.. you remind me of that sleaze character (played by soman) in AvaL oru thodar kathai

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:43 am

garam_kuta wrote:

eeew. yaar.. you remind me of that sleaze character (played by soman) in AvaL oru thodar kathai

I like to play any character - as long as it is unique and central to the story....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I was looking up my fav.actress Anjali among the current leads..and it was nice to watch some of her songs, I have not seen before, and this interview.

She has great potential..stands out (imo)..hope she will get some good roles.

Trying hard to keep up with Mr. U's style..she is not a Keral, she is a Andhr:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

Maria S wrote:

I was looking up my fav.actress Anjali among the current leads..and it was nice to watch some of her songs, I have not seen before, and this interview.

She has great potential..stands out (imo)..hope she will get some good roles.

Trying hard to keep up with Mr. U's style..she is not a Keral, she is a Andhr:)

no no... the issue is not about favorite or who is the best. There are others who might be better in acting and looks and they are. in fact i like Tammanna and Asin better and versatile actresses, and perhaps even better looking than the three I listed.

But, what gets me to them is their common facial features and lines and not to mention very similar delivery style - a sort of calm and soft type. you know how you come to like someone who is not as great looking as others but "something" in them gets to you...that is what I am referring to.

P.S. Yes, I like Anjali and Amla Paul as well, their features are different, although equally attractive.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down