Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mars Rover EDL leader - Adam Steltzner

2 posters

Go down

Mars Rover EDL leader - Adam Steltzner Empty Mars Rover EDL leader - Adam Steltzner

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 am

..."I passed my geometry class the second time with an F plus, because the teacher just didn't want to see me again," he says...

He NEVER would have made a normal life in India - let alone reach such a high level.

This is what is missing in India....second chance for people and unearthing hidden gems in trash.

P.S. Have seen enough such cases in real life, which has made me pay some attention to any seemingly "dumb" person.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Mars Rover EDL leader - Adam Steltzner Empty Re: Mars Rover EDL leader - Adam Steltzner

Post by garam_kuta Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:..."I passed my geometry class the second time with an F plus, because the teacher just didn't want to see me again," he says...

He NEVER would have made a normal life in India - let alone reach such a high level.

This is what is missing in India....second chance for people and unearthing hidden gems in trash.

P.S. Have seen enough such cases in real life, which has made me pay some attention to any seemingly "dumb" person.

Oi saami , kid and the adult are almost two different avatars but of the same.. can't compare garlic and onions, na No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down