Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bad taste

2 posters

Go down

bad taste Empty bad taste

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

so i was talking to this guy about fashion and the name isabel marant came up. so i looked her up and she makes these sloppy strange-looking clothes that i would never be caught dead in. actually, even homeless people would never wear them. in searching for her clothes i was taken to the barney's website. i don't like their website.

i had to get this out of my system. thank you for reading.

i have to say i really am thankful to god for nordstrom's. i like everything about them: beautiful clothes for everyday wear, reasonable prices, prompt service, timely shipping in crisp cardboard boxes. everything smells nice too.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

bad taste Empty Re: bad taste

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 pm

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/Isabel_Marant/Clothing

http://www.theoutnet.com/Shop/Designers/Isabel_Marant?cm_mmc=GoogleNYC-_-G_NY_D_Designer_Isabel%20Marant-_-Isabel%20Marant%20Alone-_-isabel%20marant

http://www.polyvore.com/isabel_marant/shop?brand=Isabel+Marant

Average price range $500, max size 10 (I think)... I can see why you hate her. Good strategy, if u can't have them, then hate them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 am

pravalika nanda wrote:i have to say i really am thankful to god for nordstrom's. i like everything about them: beautiful clothes for everyday wear, reasonable prices, prompt service, timely shipping in crisp cardboard boxes. everything smells nice too.

You smell cardboard boxes now?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:i have to say i really am thankful to god for nordstrom's. i like everything about them: beautiful clothes for everyday wear, reasonable prices, prompt service, timely shipping in crisp cardboard boxes. everything smells nice too.

** effortlessly. however, i'm not your bitch, so you're not going to talk to me like that and you're not going to talk to me again.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:44 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

** effortlessly. however, i'm not your bitch, so you're not going to talk to me like that and you're not going to talk to me again.

Dang! Access denied once again despite my best efforts. Life is such a bitch.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down