Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

combo news - crazy white bitch and NBA trade news

+4
Maria S
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
8 posters

Go down

combo news - crazy white bitch and NBA trade news Empty combo news - crazy white bitch and NBA trade news

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 pm

this white bitch in utah ran over her husband's legs after chasing him with SUV into a building and then blamed it on xanax:

http://gma.yahoo.com/xanax-defense-utah-woman-allegedly-mowed-down-husband-065412038--abc-news-topstories.html

dwight howard traded to Lakers...this is going to make west really strong (lakers vs memphis)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

combo news - crazy white bitch and NBA trade news Empty Re: combo news - crazy white bitch and NBA trade news

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

we need to ban these crazy drugs so they're not easily accessible to all people that are likely to mow down ppl in their cars. there is absolutely no reason why a suburban housewife needs a bottleful of xanax..it's the damn pharma lobby NDA (national drug association) that ties the hands of obama from banning all dangerous drugs.

I am simply numb from all these tragedies. damn you NDA with your catchy tag line "drugs dont break legs, people in SUVs do"...you have the blood (and bones) of these guys on your hands...I am simply numb I say. somebody think about the children Sad

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

combo news - crazy white bitch and NBA trade news Empty Re: combo news - crazy white bitch and NBA trade news

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 pm

also forgot to add: the solution to all this is legalizing marijuana. once ppl are able to smoke pot legally like they do in California, all their maladies will disappear, violent gangs with guns pushing xanax to unsuspecting housewives will fall on the wayside and ppl will be chilling mellow. the conservative fascisto nutjobs will not allow such a idea to come forth. if we elect obama a second term, he'll smoke pot and push the legislation through congress.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:we need to ban these crazy drugs so they're not easily accessible to all people that are likely to mow down ppl in their cars. there is absolutely no reason why a suburban housewife needs a bottleful of xanax..it's the damn pharma lobby NDA (national drug association) that ties the hands of obama from banning all dangerous drugs.

I am simply numb from all these tragedies. damn you NDA with your catchy tag line "drugs dont break legs, people in SUVs do"...you have the blood (and bones) of these guys on your hands...I am simply numb I say. somebody think about the children Sad

Xanax is one of the most profitable street drugs % wise....and is on the $4 list in pharmacies....mix it with alcohol and it is better than Ecstasy...

And of course, as I have always said depression and Stress in this country are a fashion trend in this country. at least 1/2 in your office are on Xanax and/or anti-depressants. When a patient walks in to a Psycho Doc office claiming to have depression, he will get a prescription bcz the Pscho protocol says one of the criteria is patient expressing "feeling depressed".

Psychiatry is fast becoming a legal "drug" profession.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:we need to ban these crazy drugs so they're not easily accessible to all people that are likely to mow down ppl in their cars. there is absolutely no reason why a suburban housewife needs a bottleful of xanax..it's the damn pharma lobby NDA (national drug association) that ties the hands of obama from banning all dangerous drugs.

Xanax is one of the most profitable street drugs % wise....and is on the $4 list in pharmacies....mix it with alcohol and it is better than Ecstasy...

And of course, as I have always said depression and Stress in this country are a fashion trend in this country. at least 1/2 in your office are on Xanax and/or anti-depressants. When a patient walks in to a Psycho Doc office claiming to have depression, he will get a prescription bcz the Pscho protocol says one of the criteria is patient expressing "feeling depressed".

let's BAN IT THEN. ban psychiatry and legalize pot!!!! there is simply no other purpose for psychiatry other than making people mad. the key is obama and pot, either way.

also bwahahaaa@romney. he hails from utah in one way or other.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

let's BAN IT THEN. ban psychiatry and legalize pot!!!! there is simply no other purpose for psychiatry other than making people mad. the key is obama and pot, either way.

also bwahahaaa@romney. he hails from utah in one way or other.

Okieee...Done. I will sign the order before the evening.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:this white bitch in utah ran over her husband's legs after chasing him with SUV into a building and then blamed it on xanax:

http://gma.yahoo.com/xanax-defense-utah-woman-allegedly-mowed-down-husband-065412038--abc-news-topstories.html

dwight howard traded to Lakers...this is going to make west really strong (lakers vs memphis)

wonder why she chose a silly SUV when she could have picked from a veritable smorgasbord of delectable glocks, smith &wessons, and such. and she is from utah too.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:also forgot to add: the solution to all this is legalizing marijuana. once ppl are able to smoke pot legally like they do in California, all their maladies will disappear, violent gangs with guns pushing xanax to unsuspecting housewives will fall on the wayside and ppl will be chilling mellow. the conservative fascisto nutjobs will not allow such a idea to come forth. if we elect obama a second term, he'll smoke pot and push the legislation through congress.

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 pm

i have tried to get neither, but you don't need a prescription to get a glock, but i bet you need one to get xanax.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 pm

I looked into this thread..just for the NBA trade news:)

Yes, will be interesting to see how the Lakers do, and what Kobe does!

Well, Psychiatry bashing aside (!), in general, can't deny that in the US
meds are overprescribed-pushed by Doctors, wrongly prescribed..and there is plenty of abuse. The ridiculous multiple standards..when it comes to personal drug use/so called drug "crimes" in this country..it's a failure draining all systems..medical, legal..not to mention the thriving "Prison Industry"..in this country..what a waste!

Although..it may not personally benefit me (!) I am a libertarian..and against Govt controlling adult private habits/behaviors.
*While abuse/committing crime under the influence should be punished with serious measures- perhaps the degree of of the offence should be elevated.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Maria S wrote:

I am a libertarian..

eh?!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Maria S wrote:

I am a libertarian..

eh?!

Yeah, very much so..if you don't cut off my sentence..and must include what I said in its entirety "and against Govt controlling adult private habits/behaviors."

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Maria S wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Maria S wrote:

I am a libertarian..

eh?!

Yeah, very much so..if you don't cut off my sentence..and must include what I said in its entirety "and against Govt controlling adult private habits/behaviors."

are you also against any and all taxation, for unfettered interpretation of the second amendment, against government interference in any walk of life including health care and so on?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm

===> She did this in 2006.

It took six years to bring this case before a jury!

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

are you also against any and all taxation, for unfettered interpretation of the second amendment, against government interference in any walk of life including health care and so on?

No, No, and No to the questions above.
*Health Care, Gun Control, Taxes..don't fall under "private habits, behaviours"..

*This conversation was in the context of drugs (started with the prescription drug-Xanax)..and my comments was in ref..to controlling adult private behaviours- which affect one's own health..people using drugs, alcohol, smoking..can extend to other private behaviors- prostitution, monogamy etc.

Obviously..all these have moral/health aspects-implications..but, to criminalize them only makes them worse.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:57 pm

http://www.lp.org/

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:13 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i have tried to get neither, but you don't need a prescription to get a glock, but i bet you need one to get xanax.

and we know how well prescription controls worked in this case

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:16 pm

drugs altering otherwise sane minds vs. insane minds holding guns.

which1tochose

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i have tried to get neither, but you don't need a prescription to get a glock, but i bet you need one to get xanax.

right i agree with you. and since it didn't work, the logical course of action is to abandon the idea of requiring prescriptions altogether. repeat after me:

guns don't kill people, people kill people
drugs don't kill people, people kill people
IEDs don't kill people, people kill people
grenades don't kill people, people kill people
nukes don't kill people, people kill people
planes don't kill people, people kill people
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

right i agree with you. and since it didn't work, the logical course of action is to abandon the idea of requiring prescriptions altogether. repeat after me:

Sounds like people are the problem. Let's kill all people and be done with it. We are gonna need guns for that. Thank god for the Second Amendment!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Sounds like people are the problem. Let's kill all people and be done with it. We are gonna need guns for that. Thank god for the Second Amendment!

atleast 2 people must be copy-pasting this to send to FBI... u sir, have been warned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:27 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.lp.org/

And this info is useful to me..because?

I can start my own political group and have more members than any of these groups..but, not interested in starting or joining any political group at this time..I want to be independent..and vote for the candidate, not party or entire platform..on an individual basis..unfortunately these days, there is not much choice.. it's often "lesser of evils"..
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Xanax is not designed as a tool for killing people. And access to it is controlled.

An assault weapon is designed as a tool for killing people. And access to it is not controlled.

Jai Second Amendment!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

atleast 2 people must be copy-pasting this to send to FBI... u sir, have been warned.
LOL. I hear the sound of helicopters already. Let me go to the supermarket and get me an assault rifle.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Maria S wrote:

you seem to not know the meaning of the word libertarian.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Maria S wrote:

you seem to not know the meaning of the word libertarian

Really, Mr/Dr. Smarty?

Wrong. You don't seem to know that there are many meanings for "libertarian/someone who likes certain principles pf libertarianism"..and I have the absolute liberty and right to choose which definition I like!

http://www.theihs.org/what-libertarian

I pick this one..not the ones with political party affiliation.

According to Funk and Wagnall's Dictionary:

lib-er-tar-i-an, n. 1. a person who advocates liberty, esp. with regard to thought or conduct.... advocating liberty or conforming to principles of liberty.

Now, you can argue about what "liberty" means..or fix that/teach a lesson on that..

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:46 pm

*I think the "roots of libertarianism" are fascinating, the various forms in which they existed in Europe and Africa..especially the various psychological perspectives, influenced by culture..not just "Libertarian Party- membership or affiliation"

Americans like to latch on to labels- look at narrow definitions..of any ideology, and in this case do the exact opposite of what Libertarianism..in it's purest form is.."free thinking" and one must "join a group/party"..to somehow be validated as a "true libertarian"- who neatly fits in to a label and description.

You may be quite familiar with Dr.Jonathan Haidt..his writings on psychological dimensions of political ideologies are interesting (*but, I disagree with some of his views too).

https://psychology.stanford.edu/node/2517

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:24 pm

This gets even better..I am learning about new terms/labels.

I was all into psychological dimensions.

Apparently, if I want a label..this one sounds good.."Libertarian Socialist"..is something I could lean towards!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_socialism

http://flag.blackened.net/liberty/chomsky.html

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:21 am

I wish I could be as articulate as Mr. Chomsky!

"Who is a Libertarian- using the word" How in the United States it has become perversely the exact opposite meaning of traditionally/historically of how it was used, and how Libertarian-Socialism seems condradictory.

Thoroughly enjoyed this video clip..agree with him, and his views on this one..

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:30 pm

This thread is now officially closed...Maria has thoroughly shamed me by posting junk by Chomsky lefty.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:This thread is now officially closed...Maria has thoroughly shamed me by posting junk by Chomsky lefty.

yeah. let colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:49 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:This thread is now officially closed...Maria has thoroughly shamed me by posting junk by Chomsky lefty.

yeah. let colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Kya junoon hai!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:47 am

No Sir..would never shame you dear Comrade, oops, sorry, I mean dear friend DUT Very Happy !

But, what to do, what to do..one has to do, what one has to do:)

I was searching to post something special for you to make up, restore honor, and seek some redemption..may be at another time!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down