Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.Goggles in facebook and already "Welcomed" with "nice" comments

5 posters

Go down

Mr.Goggles in facebook and already "Welcomed"  with "nice" comments Empty Mr.Goggles in facebook and already "Welcomed" with "nice" comments

Post by FluteHolder Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Kalaignar89

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Mr.Goggles in facebook and already "Welcomed"  with "nice" comments Empty Re: Mr.Goggles in facebook and already "Welcomed" with "nice" comments

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:00 pm

i soo want to be his FB friend but alas, he turns a deaf ear and a blind eye[pun intended] to my feelings.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Mr.Goggles in facebook and already "Welcomed"  with "nice" comments Empty Re: Mr.Goggles in facebook and already "Welcomed" with "nice" comments

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:54 pm

"Mr. Goggles" (translation for karuppu kannadi?)..that's a new name for Kalaignar..and not surprised how he is seen in this forum. From what I know from the actual Opthalmologist who treated him many years ago..he had traumatic iritis, which later turned into a chronic condition.

It was about time..he joined Fb, he can certainly be original with his words- no question that he is great communicator. Looks like the people who have created the Fb page-maintaining it for him, are doing a good job.

Obviously, there are many negative things- in regards to his politics-related corruption one can say about him (*some absolutely well deserved). But, no one can take away his artistic/creative brilliance.

Long time, Mr. FH avargale.. hope all is well with you.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i soo want to be his FB friend but alas, he turns a deaf ear and a blind eye[pun intended] to my feelings.

peelings-ah? aiyaiYo; nalla kAlam..kaNNu padalaiyE Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:41 am

FluteHolder wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Kalaignar89

Due to "overwhelming" "friendly" comments, Mr.Goggles closed his FB account in few days. I think this should be a shortest record of open/close of a FB page! Smile

Last edited by FluteHolder on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 am

Impedimenta wrote:i soo want to be his FB friend but alas, he turns a deaf ear and a blind eye[pun intended] to my feelings.

Did u tell him that you are an Iyerini ? That will be enough to make these dravidians to drool.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down