Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One good outcome of the TN elections

4 posters

Go down

One good outcome of the TN elections Empty One good outcome of the TN elections

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Looks like PMK (Paattaali Makkal Katchi) will lose its status as a State party. I assume several other parties such as VCK, MDMK, MKPDMK, PKDMK, KPKMK will lose the status as well.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

One good outcome of the TN elections Empty Re: One good outcome of the TN elections

Post by goodcitizn Mon May 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Tamil Nadu needs a moratorium on the number of parties with MK's at the end. I can't keep track of them all. Also, this state needs a restriction on the number of letters allowed in abbreviation. AIADMK makes no sense since "All India" is a euphemism. I can't think of any other state interested in Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam. Besides, MK hits me like an eyesore as it only reminds me of Mu Karunanidhi. Perhaps the Arboreal Ascetic has some ideas on the subject! tongue

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

One good outcome of the TN elections Empty Re: One good outcome of the TN elections

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 23, 2011 9:00 pm

There is no democracy in India.

When I was still a TN citizen I was not allowed to contest TN assembly election because I refused to sign a paper that I accept India's borders and sovereignty. How can I sign it when I do not accept TN is part of India?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Mon May 23, 2011 9:15 pm

goodcitizn wrote: AIADMK makes no sense since "All India" is a euphemism. I can't think of any other state interested in Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam. Besides, MK hits me like an eyesore as it only reminds me of Mu Karunanidhi. Perhaps the Arboreal Ascetic has some ideas on the subject! tongue

===> You are wrong.

People of Puduchery are very much interested in AIADMK. Plus do not count out the Tamils who live in Thirupathi. They are JJ's ardent fans.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down