Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports shoe

Go down

sports shoe Empty sports shoe

Post by Impedimenta Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 am

..reco please? anything other than asics. thanks

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

sports shoe Empty Re: sports shoe

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 am

what's wrong with asics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 am

Impedimenta wrote:..reco please? anything other than asics. thanks

I just got asics last week Very Happy: asics gel nimbus 13, the standard one for the SuCHers. ok, it's not that i didn't try other shoes. I did. The final tie was between asics gel nimbus and nike pegasus. I loved pegasus too. felt very comfy, more comfier than ascis. but, the sole didn't seem like it would last long. The shop guy said the same, that the sole of ascis is better than the nike one (both were the same price, $99. asics was on sale. original was $130). I went with asics. With a store (dick's) discount coupon of $20 and bought on a no tax day, i got them for $80. very good deal, i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:08 am

kinnera wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:..reco please? anything other than asics. thanks

I just got asics last week Very Happy: asics gel nimbus 13, the standard one for the SuCHers. ok, it's not that i didn't try other shoes. I did. The final tie was between asics gel nimbus and nike pegasus. I loved pegasus too. felt very comfy, more comfier than ascis. but, the sole didn't seem like it would last long. The shop guy said the same, that the sole of ascis is better than the nike one (both were the same price, $99. asics was on sale. original was $130). I went with asics. With a store (dick's) discount coupon of $20 and bought on a no tax day, i got them for $80. very good deal, i guess.

who suchers? anyways, asics does not work for me. Or so it seems for i seem to be wearing my shoes out every 6 months. I don't know if the issue is me and will find out when i buy something different. I am looking at nike. Also, how intense is your workout? I mean zhumba does not count, in my books at least:-) sorry kin kin.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 am

nike air pegasus.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:175418/sku:33800010/nike-air-pegasus-+-28-breathe-womens/grey/light-green/

no?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:29 am

Impedimenta wrote:

who suchers? anyways, asics does not work for me. Or so it seems for i seem to be wearing my shoes out every 6 months. I don't know if the issue is me and will find out when i buy something different. I am looking at nike. Also, how intense is your workout? I mean zhumba does not count, in my books at least:-) sorry kin kin.

Haven't started yet. need to, pretty soon. The last time i left off before going to India, i was burning anywhere between 600-800 cals/day. 600 cals is the minimum, 800 is the max i could go to in a day. I need to stick to that again.
Zumba and BD are for my pleasure, to feed my soul. I also do the machines. An hr of zumba class burns anywhere between 350-400 cals, depending on the instructor, which isn't bad. BD a little less, i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 am

Impedimenta wrote:nike air pegasus.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:175418/sku:33800010/nike-air-pegasus-+-28-breathe-womens/grey/light-green/

no?

These are the ones I saw. They're pretty good actually. It was a hard choosing between the two.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12582386&clickid=prod_cs&cp=4406646.4413987.13140237.13200402#green

Edit: These are the ones i got:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11602346

Last edited by kinnera on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add more)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down