Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aunty got flirted with

+4
Maria S
indophile
Kris
truthbetold
8 posters

Go down

aunty got flirted with Empty aunty got flirted with

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:25 pm

... by the auto insurance guy on the phone! Kept talking to me, about love for nj, about weather here....even made snide jokes about the mishter.... and asked three times in the end - what else can I do for u today...

Towards the end, wished me good luck three times... also wished me a good weekend like 2 times. Very Happy oh I could have kept talking to him for another 10 minutes but it hit me how inappropriate it would be, considering now he knows my EFT#....

On the flip side, NOW I know why I was on hold for 18 minutes.... Mad

Back to top Go down

aunty got flirted with Empty Re: aunty got flirted with

Post by truthbetold Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 pm

I do not want to pour cold water on those warm thoughts. But the sales guy was trying to sell something. Part of selling is making you feel good about yourself.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

truthbetold wrote:I do not want to pour cold water on those warm thoughts. But the sales guy was trying to sell something. Part of selling is making you feel good about yourself.

I already have insurance with them, I had called in for just some changes... while that was being done, we discussed weather, weekend plans, he suggested me 2-3 ways to get discounts, along with best dates to get them by, suggested me websites, and patiently browsed me through them too... he ran like 4-5 different scenarios - 'let's just do this for fun' - to get lesser premiums. and so on...

there was absolutely no selling, oh we were ticking. the only thing he sold was a good customer experience, which would have been accomplished by simply being polite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:... by the auto insurance guy on the phone! Kept talking to me, about love for nj, about weather here....even made snide jokes about the mishter.... and asked three times in the end - what else can I do for u today...

Towards the end, wished me good luck three times... also wished me a good weekend like 2 times. Very Happy oh I could have kept talking to him for another 10 minutes but it hit me how inappropriate it would be, considering now he knows my EFT#....

>>>Smitten by Joisey- Ok, he must have really liked you! Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Kris wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:... by the auto insurance guy on the phone! Kept talking to me, about love for nj, about weather here....even made snide jokes about the mishter.... and asked three times in the end - what else can I do for u today...

hey! not nice! he said he doesn't miss the winter, but he would like weather changes. Like fall and spring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Kris wrote:

hey! not nice! he said he doesn't miss the winter, but he would like weather changes. Like fall and spring.

>>>Or maybe he was just smitten-- you really need to get over that bad apple thingy, maybe you do have game Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:... and asked three times in the end - what else can I do for u today...

Towards the end, wished me good luck three times... also wished me a good weekend like 2 times.

Long time ago our little town had a prince who did everything three times. He would shake hands with the British Resident three times (and later take a "suddhi" (cleansing) bath 3 times), had three wives (and 3 wohs too), would kill only three wild animals if he went on a hunt, and if accidentally cut he would cut himself two more times, etc., etc. Interestingly, he died when he was only 33.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 am

indophile wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:... and asked three times in the end - what else can I do for u today...

Towards the end, wished me good luck three times... also wished me a good weekend like 2 times.

Long time ago our little town had a prince who did everything three times. He would shake hands with the British Resident three times (and later take a "suddhi" (cleansing) bath 3 times), had three wives (and 3 wohs too), would kill only three wild animals if he went on a hunt, and if accidentally cut he would cut himself two more times, etc., etc. Interestingly, he died when he was only 33.

Sorry, that is too funny Very Happy !

I am going to guess that the 3 wives and 3 wohs shared a schedule of 3 times a month (I mean of course..to be nice to him and talk to him, of course!)

Now I know how "three strikes and you are out.." came about..all from an Eastern Prince's influence:)

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 am

LOL indo.... husband had a 3 fixation too.... he hated the number 3... teen tigada, kaam bigada... so like when we were kissing, he would be done at second. Then I would sorta force-kiss him the 3rd time, and run away. He would make sure he kissed the 4th time then, no matter what. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:LOL indo.... husband had a 3 fixation too.... he hated the number 3... teen tigada, kaam bigada... so like when we were kissing, he would be done at second. Then I would sorta force-kiss him the 3rd time, and run away. He would make sure he kissed the 4th time then, no matter what. Wink

Ewwww.... you kiss...your husband?....ewwwww

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:LOL indo.... husband had a 3 fixation too.... he hated the number 3... teen tigada, kaam bigada... so like when we were kissing, he would be done at second. Then I would sorta force-kiss him the 3rd time, and run away. He would make sure he kissed the 4th time then, no matter what. Wink

Ewwww.... you kiss...your husband?....ewwwww

then, whose husband should she be.... confused scratch yours ? Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Maria S wrote:
indophile wrote:

Sorry, that is too funny Very Happy !

I am going to guess that the 3 wives and 3 wohs shared a schedule of 3 times a month (I mean of course..to be nice to him and talk to him, of course!)

Now I know how "three strikes and you are out.." came about..all from an Eastern Prince's influence:)

May be it's that busy schedule that struck out the poor guy at a young age of 33.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Smile

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Sometime back I was reading an article about how old ppl get phished from marketing guys and other money laundering and fraudulent agencies.

OMG! Tracy...you calling yourself aunty? I would never do that to myself even when I become 80ish.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Sasthi wrote:

OMG! Tracy...you calling yourself aunty? I would never do that to myself even when I become 80ish.

U won't be an aunty at 80ish, sasthi. You'll be a granma then Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:45 pm

kinnera wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

U won't be an aunty at 80ish, sasthi. You'll be a granma then Razz

Devrae!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:00 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:LOL indo.... husband had a 3 fixation too.... he hated the number 3... teen tigada, kaam bigada... so like when we were kissing, he would be done at second. Then I would sorta force-kiss him the 3rd time, and run away. He would make sure he kissed the 4th time then, no matter what. ;)

LIAR

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down