Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the sheeple who buy the republican mantra about taxation and job creation

3 posters

Go down

for the sheeple who buy the republican mantra about taxation and job creation Empty for the sheeple who buy the republican mantra about taxation and job creation

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:59 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/nick-hanauer-ted-talk_n_1524435.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

for the sheeple who buy the republican mantra about taxation and job creation Empty Re: for the sheeple who buy the republican mantra about taxation and job creation

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Democratic attitude! Anyone who doesn't agree with them is a moron, sheeple and what not!

for the sheeple who buy the republican mantra about taxation and job creation 539276_479309085426731_1964605505_n

Back to top Go down

for the sheeple who buy the republican mantra about taxation and job creation Empty Re: for the sheeple who buy the republican mantra about taxation and job creation

Post by Hellsangel Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Typical liberal arrogance.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 pm

so kinnera and hellsu which part of the presentation do you disagree with?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:13 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:so kinnera and hellsu which part of the presentation do you disagree with?

What i agree or diagree is not the question. Calling ppl who are not on your side as sheep, morons, stupids, etc and trying to put them down is not how it shld be.
I was a staunch obama and democratic supporter in the last elections. I voted for obama but am pretty disappointed with him. This time i am an independent who'd be voting reluctantly for Obama. It's a cynical vote. There's no optimism.
But as an independent, I am getting sick of this name calling of the republican supporters by the democratic supporters. Jeez! This is not how it should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:29 pm

kinnera wrote:
But as an independent, I am getting sick of this name calling of the republican supporters by the democratic supporters. Jeez! This is not how it should be.

pliss not to take any fun away from the election talks. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:32 pm

kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:so kinnera and hellsu which part of the presentation do you disagree with?

What i agree or diagree is not the question. Calling ppl who are not on your side as sheep, morons, stupids, etc and trying to put them down is not how it shld be.
I was a staunch obama and democratic supporter in the last elections. I voted for obama but am pretty disappointed with him. This time i am an independent who'd be voting reluctantly for Obama. It's a cynical vote. There's no optimism.

as an independent do you think republicans don't throw rhetorical bombs at democrats and insult them at every turn?
anyway, can you please for the sake of this discussion get beyond the rhetoric and address the substance of the huffington article? what did you think about nick hanauer's 5 minute talk?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:42 pm

[quote="MaxEntropy_Man"]
kinnera wrote:

as an independent do you think republicans don't throw rhetorical bombs at democrats and insult them at every turn?
anyway, can you please for the sake of this discussion get beyond the rhetoric and address the substance of the huffington article? what did you think about nick hanauer's 5 minute talk?

The fault is yours. If you wanted a serious discussion, you shpuldn't have had such a provoking put down in your subject line. My peeve was abt the put down. I no longer get into lenghty discussions on the forum.
I've done that over the past many years and wasted enough time. I won't do that any more. Sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:05 am

i apologize for expecting a discussion because in your case it wouldn't have mattered what i put in the title.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 am

Excellent video, Il Professore. In fact the Democrats should now use it in their ads. They should scream at the top of their lungs that the consumers drive 70% of the economy
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by masterdom Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Try this great blog Budget Deficit, Debt Crisis and the Job Creators
(Republicans, Democrats and the Tea Party Dance)

http://bluefox2.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html

masterdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down