Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have sinned again

3 posters

Go down

I have sinned again Empty I have sinned again

Post by charvaka Mon May 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Just saw the old site... I like it how people go "is Sulekha spitting on their own forums?" and "I love Sulekha" in the same thread.

I guess I am not going to getting raptured up to Sulekha heaven, now that I have sinned again.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

I have sinned again Empty Re: I have sinned again

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 23, 2011 7:46 pm

charvaka wrote:Just saw the old site... I like it how people go "is Sulekha spitting on their own forums?" and "I love Sulekha" in the same thread.

I guess I am not going to getting raptured up to Sulekha heaven, now that I have sinned again.

Did you see the old site or did your well-wishers email you info about it? Pliss to answer that genuinely.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 pm

charvaka wrote:Just saw the old site... I like it how people go "is Sulekha spitting on their own forums?" and "I love Sulekha" in the same thread.

Staap admin login.

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 pm

BTW, if the thread killer person is killing threads hoping it will frustrate the remaining population to move to this forum, (s)he is very wrong.

In fact, it is only making their resolve to stick to CH stronger and providing them a common enemy to unite around.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 pm

CroMagnon wrote:BTW, if the thread killer person is killing threads hoping it will frustrate the remaining population to move to this forum, (s)he is very wrong.

In fact, it is only making their resolve to stick to CH stronger and providing them a common enemy to unite around.
Yeah, I totally agree. Without that enemy to fight, habitual fighters there are likely to pick fights with the other posters there.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Mon May 23, 2011 7:57 pm

y u login as admin again?

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 23, 2011 8:01 pm

gsip wrote:Staap admin login.
I don't know if I can completely stop logging in as admin just yet. But I am restricting my login as admin right now only to weekends when traffic is really light. The reason I still need to login is that I am exploring another forum option where I can disable IP logging. (Forumotion doesn't allow that.) And migrating content from here is an essential feature to go to that software; the migrate script needs admin login.

My next login as admin will be late Friday night or later. If I have to login as admin, I will do it this weekend. If I can't figure out the migration, I will keep off admin until the weekend after.

I can create a thread warning "Admin is logged in" whenever I login as Admin, if you think that's going to help.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum