Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

barely eight

Go down

barely eight Empty barely eight

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 pm

and he knows all about

concealers
foundations
mascara
eye liners
lip gloss
perfumes and body spray
sparkles
hair clips/bands
body wash
flat ironing
hairsprays
pushup bras
leggings and hence thongs
cramps and
all related mishaps

without even TRYING, all the while he quietly plays with his own action figures but could not avoid overhearing older sis and her cousins/mom/friends/youtubers. He is gonna be such a good boyfriend/husband. Wish I married a dude with sisters. Gonna be my hidayat #1 to all my girls.

Back to top Go down

barely eight Empty Re: barely eight

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:and he knows all about

concealers
foundations
mascara
eye liners
lip gloss
perfumes and body spray
sparkles
hair clips/bands
body wash
flat ironing
hairsprays
pushup bras
leggings and hence thongs
cramps and
all related mishaps

without even TRYING, all the while he quietly plays with his own action figures but could not avoid overhearing older sis and her cousins/mom/friends/youtubers. He is gonna be such a good boyfriend/husband. Wish I married a dude with sisters. Gonna be my hidayat #1 to all my girls.

Now you see how I remember things... coming from a HUGE family with freq marriages and functions, there was always a huge crowd (am talking 30 to 50) in my grandparents house. Of course, the gossip sessions were regular and I had to record everything in my head fast and furious - only to understand the meaning later on.

Sometimes, I feel so funny when 2 relatives talk - bcz I remember what each told about the other decades back...a real human psychology experiment.

by the way what is Pushup bra...is there also a push up bra for buttocks for women? May be i will ask Uncle Google.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down