Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this usual?

+5
mickeybrowneyes
goodcitizn
indophile
Hellsangel
charvaka
9 posters

Go down

Is this usual? Empty Is this usual?

Post by charvaka Tue May 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Israeli PM Netanyahu is visiting the US, but US president Obama is overseas. What is going on? Isn't this quite unusual? I thought they tend to work out schedules for foreign visits early enough, and you don't visit a country when its own leader is overseas.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Is this usual? Empty Re: Is this usual?

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 24, 2011 4:03 pm

He is not the Head of State. Shimon Peres is.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:He is not the Head of State. Shimon Peres is.
Even so... couldn't they have termed it so Obama wouldn't be gone from the country during his visit?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue May 24, 2011 4:22 pm

China and India exchanged the same courtesy during vajpayee's time. When the Indian PM was visiting China their top guy took off. So when that Hu guy was in India visiting Bangalore, Vajpayee took off for some other visit.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 24, 2011 4:34 pm

indophile wrote:China and India exchanged the same courtesy during vajpayee's time. When the Indian PM was visiting China their top guy took off. So when that Hu guy was in India visiting Bangalore, Vajpayee took off for some other visit.

LOL @ exchanged the same courtesy.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue May 24, 2011 5:29 pm

charvaka wrote:Israeli PM Netanyahu is visiting the US, but US president Obama is overseas. What is going on? Isn't this quite unusual? I thought they tend to work out schedules for foreign visits early enough, and you don't visit a country when its own leader is overseas.

They are probably taking a vacation funded by the taxpayers! Are you still going to Hawaii on business?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 24, 2011 5:59 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
charvaka wrote:Israeli PM Netanyahu is visiting the US, but US president Obama is overseas. What is going on? Isn't this quite unusual? I thought they tend to work out schedules for foreign visits early enough, and you don't visit a country when its own leader is overseas.

They are probably taking a vacation funded by the taxpayers! Are you still going to Hawaii on business?
No, that gig got done early this year. Loved it while it lasted, for six whole months. Now I am going to an unglamorous little town in the vast wasteland between the two coasts.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeybrowneyes Tue May 24, 2011 9:39 pm

charvaka wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

No, that gig got done early this year. Loved it while it lasted, for six whole months. Now I am going to an unglamorous little town in the vast wasteland between the two coasts.

Joplin, Mo?!

<sorry, my bad - gallows humor>

mickeybrowneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Joplin, MO is actually a great location.

Must be Garden City, KS (at the cargill meat packing plant).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeybrowneyes Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Joplin, MO is actually a great location.

Must be Garden City, KS (at the cargill meat packing plant).

I should've asked you saar - you've forgotten more about MidWest than a failed traveling country singer smelling of whiskey and pall malls dreaming of hitting it big time...Very Happy

On that note - a nice song by Marc Broussard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuWPseegaKw

mickeybrowneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Thu May 26, 2011 10:50 am

Michelle is in town.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 26, 2011 11:03 am

harharmahadev wrote:

Michelle is in town.

hope she has secret service in the room when meeting netanyahu...these bagel munchers have a habit of forcing black women into performing oral sex on them and then attempt to flee the country.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

Michelle is in town.

hope she has secret service in the room when meeting netanyahu...these bagel munchers have a habit of forcing black women into performing oral sex on them and then attempt to flee the country.

LMAO..forcing black women is mainly a trait of croissant munchers I thought..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 26, 2011 11:39 am

doofus_maximus wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

Michelle is in town.

LMAO..forcing black women is mainly a trait of croissant munchers I thought..

you are right. croissant munchers try to prove their racial equality credentials by forcing black women where as bagel munchers try to do that with asian women. the main difference being that croissant munchers women are attractive as hell. cant say the same for bagel munching women - shudder@those noses.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu May 26, 2011 11:50 am

just found out on wiki that DSK is crossaint-bagel muncher mix.

more of a bagel muncher though..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Thu May 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

Michelle is in town.

lol

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down