Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween

+2
Idéfix
Maria S
6 posters

Go down

Halloween Empty Halloween

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:33 pm

What you dressing up as? What are kids dressing up as? What was your best costume ever?

I have NEVER donned a costume. Not for Halloween, not for any costume party. The closest I have come to see wearing pre-decided matching outfits for school dances, but bought by myself and were 'regular' clothes that I wore later too.

Not like I have anything against it. Just didn't happen. Mostly coz I'm boring types.

Back to top Go down

Halloween Empty Re: Halloween

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 pm

And that includes theme parties. Never been to one of those either. I need new friends...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:39 pm

No replies!!! I need a new forum too. BAH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:55 pm

I posted about the new James Bond movie..the title song "Skyfall" by Adele and there were no responses, so deleted the post. No need to take up space.

Tracy, I used to be..but, am not into Halloween these days.

Frankly, to visit small e-forums/groups- the only incentive is to keep in touch with a few old friends-for a few friendly interactions. Will come by from time to time- if I see that it still matters! Otherwise, it will be on rare festival occasions..to wish you all!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Thanks M. Was supremely bored. Guess I just need to develop better trolling skills. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:28 pm

I am considering going as the 47%. I am going to be entitled to food, to shelter, and to lots of booze. Nobody will be able to convince me to take personal responsibility.

PS: The best thing is, I don't need to buy any special costume. I look like the 47% in my regular casual clothes.

PPS: I went as Joe the Plumber in 2008, so this will be fitting.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:16 pm

I am planning to wear a sari to the party and call myself...a SI princess :p

Btw, my MIL is visiting early this October and this year halloween starts early and will never end for me. Wish me luck.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Sasthi wrote:

Btw, my MIL is visiting early this October and this year halloween starts early and will never end for me. Wish me luck.

lol... all the best! when is she going back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 pm

panini press wrote:I am considering going as the 47%. I am going to be entitled to food, to shelter, and to lots of booze. Nobody will be able to convince me to take personal responsibility.

PS: The best thing is, I don't need to buy any special costume. I look like the 47% in my regular casual clothes.

have a feeling ur wife might be a little less political when it comes to picking costumes. rather, hoping so Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

lol... all the best! when is she going back?

No clue...really! Sigh!!!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
panini press wrote:I am considering going as the 47%. I am going to be entitled to food, to shelter, and to lots of booze. Nobody will be able to convince me to take personal responsibility.

have a feeling ur wife might be a little less political when it comes to picking costumes. rather, hoping so Smile
Haha, not only that, I may be convinced to change my idea to something a lot less political.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Sasthi wrote:I am planning to wear a sari to the party and call myself...a SI princess .

No Sari, No Idli : South Indians Go to Hell!

or

http://www.tamiltribune.com/07/0701.html

Indian government attempts to eliminate South Indian cultural traditions from government-owned institutions.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:21 pm

total bullshit @ sari being the south indian culture (only). r u that dense kv?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:total bullshit @ sari being the south indian culture (only). r u that dense kv?

>>>>In a world where piRapacurren is goodness personified (' the children sacrificed were only in the thousands, you know?') and there is a mass revolution about to happen (albeit, kept under wraps between KV and tamiltribyoon tunji nelancilie and a secret to the majority of the tamil population), anything is possible you know.

(P.S> I will henceforth spell proper names any which way I please, in keeping with KV's precedent. I am also thnking about extending this practice to all words in english, which will happen in the not so distent fyoochur)

Thanc u

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Kris wrote:piRapacurren... tamiltribyoon ... tunji nelancilie

(P.S> I will henceforth spell proper names any which way I please, in keeping with KV's precedent. I am also thnking about extending this practice to all words in english, which will happen in the not so distent fyoochur)

Thanc u
rofl
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm

panini press wrote:

Thanc u
Halloween 3077217049

>>>Furthermoor, I will introdyoos a new paradime for discushions: reductio ad eelum. All discussions- romey/obama, economics, euro crisis, sridevi, ganpath ram's recipes, cricket, football, BJP/Congress- will, given enough time and posts, come to revolve around 'greater eelam' and its persecution by 'hindians' directly or by proxy.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 am

Kris wrote:
panini press wrote:

Thanc u
Halloween 3077217049

>>>Furthermoor, I will introdyoos a new paradime for discushions: reductio ad eelum. All discussions- romey/obama, economics, euro crisis, sridevi, ganpath ram's recipes, cricket, football, BJP/Congress- will, given enough time and posts, come to revolve around 'greater eelam' and its persecution by 'hindians' directly or by proxy.

I am getting negative vibes from all of you. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 am

blabberwock wrote:
Kris wrote:
panini press wrote:

Thanc u
Halloween 3077217049

I am getting negative vibes from all of you. Why?

Oh we are like this wonly. Try FB instead. Post a couple of pics and evverrRRYone will want to do fraandship with you.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down