Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For trivia enthusiasts

2 posters

Go down

For trivia enthusiasts Empty For trivia enthusiasts

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:37 pm

We have been off the weekly trivia schedule a couple of months now. I want to get people's views on how to get it going again. I enjoy answering the questions as much as posting them, and I hope others do too. If the weekly schedule is too difficult to maintain, perhaps we should switch to once in two weeks. Or we should try posting shorter sets than 10 questions each week. Any other ideas to revive the regular schedule are also welcome. What do you think?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

For trivia enthusiasts Empty Re: For trivia enthusiasts

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

I know I am guilty of not keeping my end of the bargain. I feel that it is a lot of effort for just 2-3 people attempting the questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 pm

panini press wrote:We have been off the weekly trivia schedule a couple of months now. I want to get people's views on how to get it going again. I enjoy answering the questions as much as posting them, and I hope others do too. If the weekly schedule is too difficult to maintain, perhaps we should switch to once in two weeks. Or we should try posting shorter sets than 10 questions each week. Any other ideas to revive the regular schedule are also welcome. What do you think?

I am conducting quiz in bay area on 4th. So I should prepare my questions for that. I can probably post some. Will try to post some tomorrow morning.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 pm

I know it's only a small number of people, but I still enjoy the process. So I am happy to post a handful of questions each week so it doesn't become as much work. PI, you should post next Wednesday if you have some questions handy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down