Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump..

2 posters

Go down

Donald Trump.. Empty Donald Trump..

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 am

is Rashmunullah of the republican Party:

Trump has something big, very big concerning Obama...

He must be referring to his own foot or mouth. I am eager to read about it on Wed.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump.. Empty Re: Donald Trump..

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:00 am

This is likely something that promotes his own business interests in some way. That was the reason he got into the mix, and he sees an opportunity to benefit from the attention Americans pay to politics at this time.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:15 pm

That was so lame, even Drudge won't lead with it. Trump will donate $5 million to charity, in exchange for Obama releasing his college and passport applications. Will somebody offer a similar deal for Romney's tax returns for the last ten years?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 am

panini press wrote:That was so lame, even Drudge won't lead with it. Trump will donate $5 million to charity, in exchange for Obama releasing his college and passport applications. Will somebody offer a similar deal for Romney's tax returns for the last ten years?

Here is a better challenge:

I will give Trump 5 mils if he can provide all info about the screwing he did with the participants in all the Miss USA and Miss Universe Pageants. This sure will make an interesting/informational reading, and it is a deal I believe is hard for Trump to decline.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down