Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FB grunt

2 posters

Go down

FB grunt Empty FB grunt

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:33 am

Got a friend's request/notes from someone whose profile said must have been my college batchmate. As usual, I didn't reconize him/her...and since the profile pic had the pic of both the husband and wife, I didn't know who was sending me the request, asked around if that was a girl's or a guy's name... was told it was a girl's name, however, it's the husband's face that looked familiar. I added him/her anyway. Then I got a message from him/her... 'are you from xyz college from the 1996 batch'?

Sounds normal... yes. However, this EXACT sequence of events happened 2 years go. This person may have removed me later, and then forgotten about it. The disturbing part is that I forgot about it too. Except that I didn't delete the 2-year-old notes, and when I got the message from him/her, I saw previous records of the EXACT question from him/her to which I had replied as an affirmative, and we had exchanged a couple of more notes asking branch, etc.

Well, this time, I am not replying. Let him/her figure this out on his/her own.

Back to top Go down

FB grunt Empty Re: FB grunt

Post by mickeybrowneyes Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 am

What happened to your BIL? Pliss to Update...

mickeybrowneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Got a friend's request/notes from someone whose profile said must have been my college batchmate. As usual, I didn't reconize him/her...and since the profile pic had the pic of both the husband and wife, I didn't know who was sending me the request, asked around if that was a girl's or a guy's name... was told it was a girl's name, however, it's the husband's face that looked familiar. I added him/her anyway. Then I got a message from him/her... 'are you from xyz college from the 1996 batch'?

Sounds normal... yes. However, this EXACT sequence of events happened 2 years go. This person may have removed me later, and then forgotten about it. The disturbing part is that I forgot about it too. Except that I didn't delete the 2-year-old notes, and when I got the message from him/her, I saw previous records of the EXACT question from him/her to which I had replied as an affirmative, and we had exchanged a couple of more notes asking branch, etc.

Well, this time, I am not replying. Let him/her figure this out on his/her own.

What did you just say?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:54 am

mickeybrowneyes wrote:What happened to your BIL? Pliss to Update...

haven't talked to him for a while now. The last we met, it was clear and clear that she's kinda started dreaming of a new life, and he fits nowhere in it. She may or may not be having an affair with the chubby american, but maybe she's hopeful she'll rope him in sometime. Explains why she was shopping short skirts and shoes in bulk 3-4 days before she left him (when his mom was still here)... you may wonder what kinda girl will splurge in shopping if she's thinking about ending her marriage.

He met a lawyer, and found out his options. The lawyer said she might be able to get him back the damages on the money he spent on her eduction (some of if was before the marriage though), on breaking the apartment leases, and the money lost on buying the new car.

The conclusion is, she most likely didn't think it through when she left him, and didn't realize she'll get sucked into the money issues later on. She was most likely treating this marriage as yet another affair from which she could easily walk out. And she probably thought that since all the cars and apartments were in his name, she's not liable for anything. And she must be under the delusion that it's only the husbands who fare badly in a divorce (they do, but only when there are kids involved, not in a childless marriage).

That's the reason why she didn't pick out any furniture or silverware from their home, even as he kept asking her to sort out her stuff. He asked her for her new address too, which she would not give. Finally he either said, or was going to say, I need it to send you lawyer's notice, so give me your address, or else I might have to report you as missing in the police.

In another news, he's moving in with us next month when his parents leave. Will be interesting to see first hand when the bytch finds all this out. He can't file for divorce for next 4-5 months, coz they were too new in PA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:59 am

Hellsangel wrote:

What did you just say?

someone added me 2-3 years ago in FB.. I didn't know who it was, but added as it seemed like a batchmate. We exchanged some notes.. then he/she most likely removed me. I didn't notice. And we both forgot about it. But y'day it added me again. and I added again. It's only when it sent me the note, did I see the message archive and realized that we'd had the SAME sequence of events 2 years ago, but had completely forgotten about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeybrowneyes Thu May 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
mickeybrowneyes wrote:What happened to your BIL? Pliss to Update...
The conclusion is, she most likely didn't think it through when she left him, and didn't realize she'll get sucked into the money issues later on. She was most likely treating this marriage as yet another affair from which she could easily walk out. And she probably thought that since all the cars and apartments were in his name, she's not liable for anything. And she must be under the delusion that it's only the husbands who fare badly in a divorce (they do, but only when there are kids involved, not in a childless marriage).

I think this sums it up...
Once he moves in with you guys - please ask him to join CH. :-)

mickeybrowneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down