Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black tea

5 posters

Go down

Black tea Empty Black tea

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 am

Thats what I been drinking. Tetley ginger black tea bags in hot water. Would never have thunk I would do that. i.e. drink black tea without milk. jasmine, chamomile, or green tea yes. Black, no.

But necessity is the mother of all new things. Had forgotten to bring milk to the office. There was none here. Usually I would skip this and take chamomile tea instead. But had sore throat. Had already filled up the cup with water and tea bag. Ginger one at that. So thought f it, will just let it flow down my throat as it needed something hot and gingery.

Not so bad. Am liking it. have had many cups in last 3 days. Life is such. You never knew you can break old habits at 39. If I can give up milk in tea, all you smokers and alcoholics can quit too.

Back to top Go down

Black tea Empty Re: Black tea

Post by Bittu Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:If I can give up milk in tea, all you smokers and alcoholics can quit too.

You're comparing addictive and habit forming properties of milk to alcohol and tobacco?

A+. IMO you should run for public office. I'll vote for you.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Has anyone seen Flight?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Bittu wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:If I can give up milk in tea, all you smokers and alcoholics can quit too.

You're comparing addictive and habit forming properties of milk to alcohol and tobacco?

lol! wish i had a fly swatter to smash stupid people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Bittu wrote:

Razz try to karo.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Washington and Colorado voted to allow recreational marijuana.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:44 pm

artood2 wrote:Washington and Colorado voted to allow recreational marijuana.
And they voted for Obama.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
artood2 wrote:Washington and Colorado voted to allow recreational marijuana.
And they voted for Obama.

lol!
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Thats what I been drinking. Tetley ginger black tea bags in hot water. Would never have thunk I would do that. i.e. drink black tea without milk. jasmine, chamomile, or green tea yes. Black, no.

But necessity is the mother of all new things. Had forgotten to bring milk to the office. There was none here. Usually I would skip this and take chamomile tea instead. But had sore throat. Had already filled up the cup with water and tea bag. Ginger one at that. So thought f it, will just let it flow down my throat as it needed something hot and gingery.

Not so bad. Am liking it. have had many cups in last 3 days. Life is such. You never knew you can break old habits at 39. If I can give up milk in tea, all you smokers and alcoholics can quit too.

am drinking qjao zhang gui's bitter buck wheat health tea at my new workplace and I feel vigorous! like I could box a kangaroo

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Talking about addiction... (For all you chat junkies)
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:58 am

Propagandhi711 wrote: am drinking qjao zhang gui's bitter buck wheat health tea at my new workplace and I feel vigorous! like I could box a kangaroo

So after human rejection from every direction now you are into animals? How interesting!

BTW why would anyone need tea to box Kangaroos? Becareful not to do it when you visit Australia. They could jail you for life. And we will have active discussion on your jailing on this very CH for a short period of time.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down