Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

redeeming qualities of social media aka hellothereracists

4 posters

Go down

redeeming qualities of social media aka hellothereracists Empty redeeming qualities of social media aka hellothereracists

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 pm

wow...nice job on compiling this list. some are so young but minds already messed up, possibly for life

http://hellothereracists.tumblr.com

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

redeeming qualities of social media aka hellothereracists Empty Re: redeeming qualities of social media aka hellothereracists

Post by Idéfix Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Hmm. I don't know what to think of this. It's a good thing that the internet makes it possible to see how racist some people still are. I am sure if we look hard enough we can find loonies like this on the left too, and someone will probably post their rabid statements on another tumblr. But the explicit outing of personal information makes me uneasy. Even if mined from Facebook and such.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

redeeming qualities of social media aka hellothereracists Empty Re: redeeming qualities of social media aka hellothereracists

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:wow...nice job on compiling this list. some are so young but minds already messed up, possibly for life

Whats so surprising here ???

Get out of your car and walk around talk to ORDINARY folks regularly, and none of these will surprise you.

I posted in a thread 2 days ago how a Senior guy stated in a meeting "..only midwest white christian males... can influence the corporation..". the guy is a handicapped midwestern christian white dude in a wheelchair... so he thot he could say whatever he wanted...

That is the REAL mindset of the present day male - rite...there are many many goodly whites....- but still...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:wow...nice job on compiling this list. some are so young but minds already messed up, possibly for life

Whats so surprising here ???

Get out of your car and walk around talk to ORDINARY folks regularly, and none of these will surprise you.

I posted in a thread 2 days ago how a Senior guy stated in a meeting "..only midwest white christian males... can influence the corporation..". the guy is a handicapped midwestern christian white dude in a wheelchair... so he thot he could say whatever he wanted...

That is the REAL mindset of the present day male - rite...there are many many goodly whites....- but still...

>>>> The venom from the skinhead-loser types doesn't surprise me, but the girls' outpourings is really jarring..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:47 pm

panini press wrote:Hmm. I don't know what to think of this. It's a good thing that the internet makes it possible to see how racist some people still are. I am sure if we look hard enough we can find loonies like this on the left too, and someone will probably post their rabid statements on another tumblr. But the explicit outing of personal information makes me uneasy. Even if mined from Facebook and such.

So you don't feel comfortable outing racists on the right coz there are similar ones on the left? I suppose we should all dedicate our efforts at exposing the right wingers' faults if similar traits don't exist on the left...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
panini press wrote:Hmm. I don't know what to think of this. It's a good thing that the internet makes it possible to see how racist some people still are. I am sure if we look hard enough we can find loonies like this on the left too, and someone will probably post their rabid statements on another tumblr. But the explicit outing of personal information makes me uneasy. Even if mined from Facebook and such.

So you don't feel comfortable outing racists on the right coz there are similar ones on the left? I suppose we should all dedicate our efforts at exposing the right wingers' faults if similar traits don't exist on the left...
That's a really weird reading of what I said!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down