Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am such a hypocrite

5 posters

Go down

Am such a hypocrite Empty Am such a hypocrite

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:51 am

Drooling on well-built fit men. Priding myself if associated with some such in real life. Rating them on their various things and skills, like muscles, biceps, arm width, hand size, abs, butt, fat ratio, dancing, running, and such shallow skills. Drooling over Bond the latest example.....

All the while I hog, cancel my gym membership, and sit and eat all day. Someone took my back shot recently and I was horrified to see my back in yoga pants. So horrified that I cropped all those pics. I still cringe at all the back fat jutting out of my hoodie.

Point is, if I actively notice such things in men, shouldn't I be perfecting myself first? New resolve for December. Lose no less than 6 lbs.

Back to top Go down

Am such a hypocrite Empty Re: Am such a hypocrite

Post by Bittu Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:57 am

BRB, off to the gym...

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:58 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:Drooling on well-built fit men. Priding myself if associated with some such in real life. Rating them on their various things and skills, like muscles, biceps, arm width, hand size, abs, butt, fat ratio, dancing, running, and such shallow skills. Drooling over Bond the latest example.....

All the while I hog, cancel my gym membership, and sit and eat all day. Someone took my back shot recently and I was horrified to see my back in yoga pants. So horrified that I cropped all those pics. I still cringe at all the back fat jutting out of my hoodie.

Point is, if I actively notice such things in men, shouldn't I be perfecting myself first? New resolve for December. Lose no less than 6 lbs.

perhaps you should change your name to proparomanova711.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:perhaps you should change your name to proparomanova711.
ROFL!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 pm

ALL humans are hypocrites. Some accept, many don't. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:Drooling on well-built fit men. Priding myself if associated with some such in real life. Rating them on their various things and skills, like muscles, biceps, arm width, hand size, abs, butt, fat ratio, dancing, running, and such shallow skills. Drooling over Bond the latest example.....

perhaps you should change your name to proparomanova711.

that makes it at least two chaunties.. no candies for guessing right;)

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:50 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/11/26/most-americans-are-happily-overweight-report-says/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down