Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for posts?

+6
Propagandhi711
Impedimenta
Idéfix
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
FluteHolder
Kumarg
10 posters

Go down

Searching for posts? Empty Searching for posts?

Post by Kumarg Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 pm

How can I search for all posts made by me? I start a topic and when I return I can not find the posts I made and the replies to them unless I remember some unique key words to search my post by. TIA

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Searching for posts? Empty Re: Searching for posts?

Post by FluteHolder Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Click on your profile and you would see the details/options there.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Kumarg wrote:How can I search for all posts made by me? I start a topic and when I return I can not find the posts I made and the replies to them unless I remember some unique key words to search my post by. TIA

If you post the same thing over and over like some resident Mullah, you would never have this problem...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:48 pm

To avoid this problem, I post my best thoughts in the Aurangzeb thread. And when the thread hits a new page, I copy-paste my best thoughts from the previous pages on to the latest page. That way, it's easy to find my best thoughts all on one page.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:00 pm

PP, effective immediately, please quit being the admin of this esteemed forum. you are neither secular or communal. also, you are a big bully. so pick up your groupies and leave this forum to start your own.

PS: are you seriously trying hard to deter a certain poster from posting here? looks to me the way you blatantly make fun of the posts. just saying.

here, flower

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Impedimenta wrote:PP, effective immediately, please quit being the admin of this esteemed forum. you are neither secular or communal. also, you are a big bully. so pick up your groupies and leave this forum to start your own.

PS: are you seriously trying hard to deter a certain poster from posting here? looks to me the way you blatantly make fun of the posts. just saying.

here, flower

let him have his quota of fun. he is just a kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:PP, effective immediately, please quit being the admin of this esteemed forum. you are neither secular or communal. also, you are a big bully. so pick up your groupies and leave this forum to start your own.

here, flower

let him have his quota of fun. he is just a kid.

lol!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:08 pm

here, flower
I am not trying to deter anyone from posting here. I am not going to silence myself just because I am admin. I am also not going to stop making fun of stupid tactics and bad logic. If that makes a big bully, so be it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 pm

panini press wrote:

here, flower
I am not trying to deter anyone from posting here. I am not going to silence myself just because I am admin. I am also not going to stop making fun of stupid tactics and bad logic. If that makes a big bully, so be it.

for more than five years, Charvaka did not detect stupid tactics and bad logic in my posts. But due to his hatred for Diggy Raja he started detecting all kinds of fallacies in my posts after i made a few posts expressing my admiration for Diggy.

Last edited by Rashmun on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 pm

here, flower

Legally inadmissible and objection overruled.

The charge is valid only if "Admin" had made fun of a certain poster with the intent to discourage that certain poster from posting his "best thought" over and over in every page.

You are hereby ordered to withdraw your charges...failing which you will be charged with dishonoring this esteemed forum....

P.S. Eppuuuuudi ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:10 pm

panini press wrote:

here, flower

i wonder why you are getting so defensive here. no one is asking you to stop what you are doing. i couldn’t care less. i just told you my observation. take it or leave it. in this case, leave it.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:24 pm

leave all this Impy.. did you see this..

https://such.forumotion.com/t8850-leave-all-this#67493
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:12 pm

DM, which guy? Very Happy i cannot view images from work.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
panini press wrote:

here, flower

i wonder why you are getting so defensive here. no one is asking you to stop what you are doing. i couldn’t care less. i just told you my observation. take it or leave it. in this case, leave it.
I was just answering your question, "are you seriously try hard to deter..." Happy Thanksgiving!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:for more than five years, Charvaka did not detect stupid tactics and bad logic in my posts.
Not true.

Four years ago, I said to you: You got your history all mixed up... The Nizams stand accused of despotism and tyranny not just by Hindus, but by Muslim thinkers as well. You are reflexively defending the indefensible, when you copy-paste paeans written by their sychophants. The Nizams produced no Akbar; their rule worsened the situation of the citizens of Hyderabad, Hindu and Muslim, after relatively more benign rule by the Qutb Shahis. Perhaps it's their Mughal connections that lead you to reflexively defend them, but their record and the wealth they accumulated at the expense of their people do not justify that defense.

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_rashmun-s-real-motives-835964

I also reprimanded you (to use your word, not mine) for your abusive behavior towards other posters, and you agreed to change your behavior in light of my comments, but if I post evidence of that you are likely to lose it totally, so I shall refrain.

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:29 pm

I also wish Rashmun and Caru, and others too, stopped this childishness. But I never understand why people bring up the whole admin argument in. The two roles (admin and poster), are as unrelated as can be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Click on your profile and you would see the details/options there.
"would?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 pm

panini press wrote:

here, flower
what you do here doesn't make you a bully; it makes you TMB* and a juvenile idiot.

you are not the only idiot, though. those who used to express themselves honestly and openly, but now hold themselves back and agree with you only because they mistakenly believe that you have them by their caste-compatible testicles are also idiots, though not as juvenile as you.

you've performed a service by starting and debugging this forum, but you, dear boy, are lethally boring. moreover, you're not needed here anymore; you'll be doing everyone including your employer from whom you shamelessly steal time a favour by S-ing the F up and copulating off.

* TMB = The Main Bore

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you'll be doing everyone including your employer from whom you shamelessly steal time a favour by S-ing the F up and copulating off.

Vee Unkil, by "S-ing", I suppose you meant to say Shutting. Why is this an obscenity meriting an abbreviation?

Also, "copulating off"?? Seriously? Who says that??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you'll be doing everyone including your employer from whom you shamelessly steal time a favour by S-ing the F up and copulating off.

Vee Unkil, by "S-ing", I suppose you meant to say Shutting. Why is this an obscenity meriting an abbreviation?

At least if he said 'buggering off', that would reinforce his loyalties to the language of that little island.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Methinks it's a Freudian slip. No "would" any more, so copulating is off.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Methinks it's a Freudian slip. No "would" any more, so copulating is off.

Ha ha ha.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Methinks it's a Freudian slip. No "would" any more, so copulating is off.
Ha ha ha.
the middle-aged dyke is angry and upset now because s/he got kicked in the teeth by the women in the chat room about 15 minutes ago.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Ha ha ha.
the middle-aged dyke is angry and upset now because s/he got kicked in the teeth by the women in the chat room about 15 minutes ago.
Looks like someone got the old dog's goat.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:for more than five years, Charvaka did not detect stupid tactics and bad logic in my posts.
Not true.

Four years ago, I said to you: You got your history all mixed up... The Nizams stand accused of despotism and tyranny not just by Hindus, but by Muslim thinkers as well. You are reflexively defending the indefensible, when you copy-paste paeans written by their sychophants. The Nizams produced no Akbar; their rule worsened the situation of the citizens of Hyderabad, Hindu and Muslim, after relatively more benign rule by the Qutb Shahis. Perhaps it's their Mughal connections that lead you to reflexively defend them, but their record and the wealth they accumulated at the expense of their people do not justify that defense.

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_rashmun-s-real-motives-835964

I also reprimanded you (to use your word, not mine) for your abusive behavior towards other posters, and you agreed to change your behavior in light of my comments, but if I post evidence of that you are likely to lose it totally, so I shall refrain.

of course we had some disagreements during the five years or so we posted on sulekha but more often than not we agreed. i have not clicked on the link u give but with respect to the nizams but my initial views on them were shaped after discussions with one of the most brilliant men i have ever met who was from coastal andhra. he was also the one who told me first about bibi nancharamma. by the way when i first wrote of bibi nancharamma on sulekha u had no idea of what i was talking about since u happen to be ignorant about even certain basic aspects of the culture of your home state.

yes you have certainly reprimanded me on one or two occasions over the course of five years for using extreme language (after having first been abused) several years ago. you have also reprimanded Seva for this. on at least one instance you reprimanded Seva for using extreme language on yours truly. But u never reprimanded your Gulti buddies Truthbetold and Propagandhi for using extreme language on sulekha. your cliquish mentality, coupled with the phenomena of tribal loyalty, did not permit this. in the past u have given examples of my usage of extreme language on sulekha and i had responded by giving examples of similar language used by propagandhi and TBT to which you preferred to close your eyes. probably u are not giving examples of my usage of extreme language many years ago because u do not wish to embarrass your Gulti brothers . Also, now that i have become older i have ceased to use extreme language when provoked. but in your case the reverse happened and u started to abuse me when i gave my final interpretation of a certain emoticon.

Last edited by Rashmun on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:53 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Merlot i would like to know why you would want to jump into the fray whenever Mburuburu has an argument or fight with a member of the Gult Brigade. It is not as if the Gult Club has any special affection or respect for you considering that one of its members used to abuse your mother on sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:03 am

Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Merlot i would like to know why you would want to jump into the fray whenever Mburuburu has an argument or fight with a member of the Gult Brigade. It is not as if the Gult Club has any special affection or respect for you considering that one of its members used to abuse your mother on sulekha.

Oh it's got nothing to do with Vee Unkil's targets. See, I have a special affection for Vee Unkil. And as a tribute to his pet obsession, I pick on his language.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:I also wish Rashmun and Caru, and others too, stopped this childishness. But I never understand why people bring up the whole admin argument in. The two roles (admin and poster), are as unrelated as can be.

Here is an example of Charvaka abusing his Admin powers: i had given a preliminary interpretation of an emoticon which had made Charvaka laugh. Later i gave a final interpretation of that emoticon which made Charvaka cry and become abusive towards me. Just before i gave my final interpretation Charvaka was threatening to put up that emoticon in the emoticon gallery of this forum:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5366-final-thoughts-on-the-emoticon-put-up-or-shut-up#42610

the only reason why he would have done so was so as to keep using it in forum posts to try and keep embarrassing me. Of course he never did so later after my final analysis of the emoticon (which made him cry and become abusive towards me).

by the way Tracy i would like to know whether the reason you perpetually defend Charvaka (whenever he has an argument with someone else) is because you know him personally through emails and telephone calls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:07 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Oh it's got nothing to do with Vee Unkil's targets. See, I have a special affection for Vee Unkil. And as a tribute to his pet obsession, I pick on his language.

in my opinion it is not a good idea to attack or heckle or criticize someone when he is being attacked simultaneously by multiple posters. my concern is that if he keeps getting picked on he might stop posting on this forum altogether. that would be a pity because he brings a unique perspective on many issues and also because he is staunchly secular and we seem to have many communal posters on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:15 am

Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

in my opinion it is not a good idea to attack or heckle or criticize someone when he is being attacked simultaneously by multiple posters. my concern is that if he keeps getting picked on he might stop posting on this forum altogether. that would be a pity because he brings a unique perspective on many issues and also because he is staunchly secular and we seem to have many communal posters on this forum.

Rashmun, I don't think he shares your concerns. Seeing how he goes out of his way to provoke others, I think he enjoys the leg-pulling and heckling. If you feel otherwise, you can refrain from participating. Or, if you prefer, start a new thread titled: Jeremiah Mburuburu's generous side and love for books. Different strokes for different folks.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:15 am

Kumarg wrote:How can I search for all posts made by me? I start a topic and when I return I can not find the posts I made and the replies to them unless I remember some unique key words to search my post by. TIA
kumarghajni, EveRrYyYtTTiMe you make a post, tattoo the url on your body. tried and tested method my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:20 am

rofl
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kumarghajni, EveRrYyYtTTiMe you make a post, tattoo the url on your body. tried and tested method my friend.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumarg Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:19 am

O WOW, WHAT IS THIS! That's all I can say! Thank you guys for washing your dirty laundry :-), but these posts did not quite answer my question. I clicked on my profile, it gives statistics as total '83' posts, but that is not a click-able link, as in nowhere in my profile does it give me a list of posts I have made. TIA

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 am

Kumarg wrote:O WOW, WHAT IS THIS! That's all I can say! Thank you guys for washing your dirty laundry :-), but these posts did not quite answer my question. I clicked on my profile, it gives statistics as total '83' posts, but that is not a click-able link, as in nowhere in my profile does it give me a list of posts I have made. TIA
yaar kumarghajni,

1) click on "profile,"
2) click on "statistics," (it is a clickable tab op obove)
3) click on "Find all messages posted by Kumarg."

if you still can't do it, ask. i will give you screenshots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumarg Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:01 am

This is great! Thank you for answering my question. Much appreciated.

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:35 am

Impedimenta wrote:i wonder why you are getting so defensive here.
he's getting defensive because he doesn't want a female to dislike him or his actions or words. he'll do anything to please a person with The Thing.

since he now thinks that you're not entirely pleased with him, he'll drown you in his personal affairs: what he should take as a gift for the old woman who lives next door, what he should wear to a funeral, whether he should move to nyc so that his wife - she's bengali, you know - can attend columbia university, how much he should pay for his house, etc.

he may even try to win you over by posting links to telugu music, copying and pasting vikram seth's poetry here, and perhaps naming his daughter alarmel valli. don't touch any of those with a ten-foot pole.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

rashmun, both mrs menon and l'angelo lesbica are dear to my heart. i sometimes scold Her Royal Roundness for decimating numerous herds of cows and goats of maharashtra for the 100% non-vegetarian meals that he devours to preserve his considerable circumference.

i also want to treat our angelic, middle-aged dyke with kindness because s/he's friendless here, and no one reads his/her posts, as the data recently showed. it broke my heart to see the dravidgurrlz kick his/her teeth out at chat tonight for being an obsessive snooper.

nevertheless, Her Royal Roundness and Snoopy are like family to me; our tiffs are soon forgotten, and all is fun and laughter again.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 am

nevertheless, Her Royal Roundness and Snoopy are like family to me; our tiffs are soon forgotten, and all is fun and laughter again.
vut colour wine is going to wear off tonight jeri miyan? bolo bolo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:56 am

panini press wrote:

here, flower
what you do here doesn't make you a bully; it makes you TMB* and a juvenile idiot.

you are not the only idiot, though. those who used to express themselves honestly and openly, but now hold themselves back and agree with you only because they mistakenly believe that you have them by their caste-compatible testicles are also idiots, though not as juvenile as you.

you've performed a service by starting and debugging this forum, but you, dear boy, are lethally boring. moreover, you're not needed here anymore; you'll be doing everyone including your employer from whom you shamelessly steal time a favour by S-ing the F up and copulating off.

* TMB = The Main Bore
You are upset. You are angry. Do something about it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 am

Impedimenta wrote:i wonder why you are getting so defensive here.
he's getting defensive because he doesn't want a female to dislike him or his actions or words. he'll do anything to please a person with The Thing.

since he now thinks that you're not entirely pleased with him, he'll drown you in his personal affairs: what he should take as a gift for the old woman who lives next door, what he should wear to a funeral, whether he should move to nyc so that his wife - she's bengali, you know - can attend columbia university, how much he should pay for his house, etc.

he may even try to win you over by posting links to telugu music, copying and pasting vikram seth's poetry here, and perhaps naming his daughter alarmel valli. don't touch any of those with a ten-foot pole.
Is that because you want to keep those for yourself, to reminisce about every month or so for as long as you live?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:

by the way Tracy i would like to know whether the reason you perpetually defend Charvaka (whenever he has an argument with someone else) is because you know him personally through emails and telephone calls.

In all fairness, I called him out on his childishness, along with everyone elses. Besides, it's none of anyone's beeswax who I talk to off such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:57 pm

I freely acknowledge the childishness of the 100-posts-a-day of "Aurangzeb is not communal" business. I know that most people do not read that thread, and that it is annoying to see the same thing posted over and over again. And I don't pretend that I am in earnest.

Portrayals of the Nizam as "not communal" or a "good king" do bother me. These are thoroughly inaccurate, and are an insult to the people who fought his oppressive rule in living memory. The methods that Rashmun used to portray the Nizam as a "not communal" "good king" result in other absurd conclusions, and I think I have already illustrated that adequately. When Rashmun keeps posting the same old tired and discredited nonsense trying to rewrite history, my choices are simple: ignore those false assertions once I have made my point, or adopt childish behavior of my own in response to illustrate the nonsensical quality of his assertions. I have switched back and forth between those two choices, and I suspect I will in future as well. I wish my ability to ignore those posts completely was stronger.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

i can sense this thread is going to be hijacked to thailand shortly. kumarghajni you better call control tower from your cell phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumarg Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 pm

hahahaha this is hilarious...what a MONSTER have I wrought!

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:06 pm

I can hear a violin solo and I am starting to feel sorry for the old dog.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down