Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanksgiving weekend - did you buy anything?

2 posters

Go down

Thanksgiving weekend - did you buy anything? Empty Thanksgiving weekend - did you buy anything?

Post by truthbetold Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:17 pm

I got around to seeing some movies at home and in theater. Family got some clothing and what I call fashion Accessories. Friend got small fridge. Another one got dehumidifier. A third one got an elliptical.
What did you buy during this weekend? Did you find any real deals?
Malls near Hartford were quite busy but still accessible.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving weekend - did you buy anything? Empty Re: Thanksgiving weekend - did you buy anything?

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Shirt for 40 bucks

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving weekend - did you buy anything? Empty Re: Thanksgiving weekend - did you buy anything?

Post by truthbetold Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Why waste that much on a shirt? Does that have chamki stuff like they put on sherwanis?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 pm

It has some chamkis that reminded me of my favorite set idol from the Mughal years so I had to get it

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm

A couple of tops and sweaters. Online. Not sure if I got a good deal. I'm bad at keeping track of deals.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:14 pm

I am reading a lot about cyber Monday
. Does it matter? In this age of mobile devices and broadband at most homes?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down