Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL oye seven dhakkan

3 posters

Go down

LOL oye seven dhakkan Empty LOL oye seven dhakkan

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:52 pm

That's Team Su1ekha, not Sulekha... no need to start cheering up... lol

Back to top Go down

LOL oye seven dhakkan Empty Re: LOL oye seven dhakkan

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Are you still scratching your head?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Are you still scratching your head?

this? LOL... where is Sandilya's original post?

span id="msg1"A beautiful maltese puppy comes to individual CHers. It licks the CHers all over the face, takes small bites on their hands, pulls their shirt and engages in a tug of war, squeeks the puppy toy ............. and makes a mess everywhere. /spanHow would the following CHers react to the cute puppy? _____________ Well Sandilya.. in my view... *None of the CHers who continue to post here- in the Sulekha CH...would beat or torment the puppy- or try to kill it. *It the place where this was happening was under my supervision/ my responsibility- I would have certainly taken some action...sent the puppy- back to who it belonged- advised the master- him/her send the cute puppy to a good dog training school..see if anything can be taught, redeemed etc. * If it was a public place and someone deliberately left the puppy there to make a mess- and cause disturbance..unfortunately can't do anything else. Anyways- have seen most puppies grown up...unfortunately..it it's not a cute puppy- but some other animal..who by nature will always be wild..nothing one can do about it. *Just for the fun of it.. will pick one CHer...I think Uppili is a hard working and easy going person..if he has time..he may worry about the puppy...otherwise he won't even think about it...he will stay, leave, come back whatever he wants to do- he is a free puppy himself ...I mean big dog (the friendly- to everyone kind) He would always find who matters to him- in one way or the other! M

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
That's Team Su1ekha, not Sulekha... no need to start cheering up... lol

yea noticed that later. killer was back. i was hoping the posts will be gone b4 anyone cud read it. damnx100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 pm

ofcoz tht thread was started by the killer. why wud he destroy it. loser got me there, damn!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 3:29 pm

seven wrote:ofcoz tht thread was started by the killer. why wud he destroy it. loser got me there, damn!

LOL.. Hen ki tarah yaha waha bohot phudak lee aaj.. chal sit for some time and have some water.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 27, 2011 3:40 pm

TW goes into mama bear mode
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 3:44 pm

artood2 wrote:TW goes into mama bear mode

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:ofcoz tht thread was started by the killer. why wud he destroy it. loser got me there, damn!

LOL.. Hen ki tarah yaha waha bohot phudak lee aaj.. chal sit for some time and have some water.

yah good idea. damn i feel super silly. our lunch is also delayed. i have to go home early aaj.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 2:12 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:LOL... where is Sandilya's original post?

this was -sandilya's original post as it appeared in CH:

-Sandilya wrote:A beautiful maltese puppy comes to individual CHers. It licks the CHers all over the face, takes small bites on their hands, pulls their shirt and engages in a tug of war, squeeks the puppy toy ............. and makes a mess everywhere. How would the following CHers react to the cute
puppy?
Maria
Seva
Truth
Seeker
Queen
Bee
Carvaka
Merlot
Rashmun

and this is an indication of the number of spaces guruvu gaaru used to format his post (viewed through "page source"):

-Sandilya wrote:A beautiful maltese puppy comes to individual CHers. It licks the CHers all over the face, takes small bites on their hands, pulls their shirt and engages in a tug of war, squeeks the puppy toy ............. and makes a mess everywhere.                                                                                                                                             

How would the following CHers react to the cute puppy?                                                                                 

Maria                                                                                                                                                                     Seva                                                                                                                                                                      Truth Seeker                                                                                                                                                       Queen Bee                                                                                                                                                         Carvaka                                                                                                                                                              Merlot                                                                                                                                                                  Rasmun                                                                                                                                                             Uppili           &nbsp

extremely brilliant fashion CHularists LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat May 28, 2011 3:10 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:LOL... where is Sandilya's original post?

this was -sandilya's original post as it appeared in CH:

-Sandilya wrote:A beautiful maltese puppy comes to individual CHers. It licks the CHers all over the face, takes small bites on their hands, pulls their shirt and engages in a tug of war, squeeks the puppy toy ............. and makes a mess everywhere. How would the following CHers react to the cute
puppy?
Maria
Seva
Truth
Seeker
Queen
Bee
Carvaka
Merlot
Rashmun

and this is an indication of the number of spaces guruvu gaaru used to format his post (viewed through "page source"):

-Sandilya wrote:A beautiful maltese puppy comes to individual CHers. It licks the CHers all over the face, takes small bites on their hands, pulls their shirt and engages in a tug of war, squeeks the puppy toy ............. and makes a mess everywhere.

How would the following CHers react to the cute puppy?

Maria Seva Truth Seeker Queen Bee Carvaka Merlot Rasmun Uppili

extremely brilliant fashion CHularists LOL.
lol! That IS extremely brilliant!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down