Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is it with these NFL players these days

3 posters

Go down

what is it with these NFL players these days Empty what is it with these NFL players these days

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm

there was the guy who killed his girlfriend and offed himself last week, and now this:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cowboys-nose-tackle-josh-price-brent-charged-vehicular-201129974--nfl.html

i'm sure getting hit on the head constantly has something to do with it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

what is it with these NFL players these days Empty Re: what is it with these NFL players these days

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:there was the guy who killed his girlfriend and offed himself last week, and now this:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cowboys-nose-tackle-josh-price-brent-charged-vehicular-201129974--nfl.html

i'm sure getting hit on the head constantly has something to do with it.

Yeah...that is what the lawyers will cite to get their criminal clients off the hook.

Simple. When you enable gutter characters to make sudden millions, all they can do is to waste that money and not waste their gutter minds.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

what is it with these NFL players these days Empty Re: what is it with these NFL players these days

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:58 pm

I don't think DUI/ high speed car wreck incidents among athletes are any higher it is just that they are highlighted by media because of the high profile nature. Last week's case, well I don't have to mention anything to you on gun control issue.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I don't think DUI/ high speed car wreck incidents among athletes are any higher it is just that they are highlighted by media because of the high profile nature. Last week's case, well I don't have to mention anything to you on gun control issue.

..gun control is just a political fashion statement for both sides....

Nats - do you now own a gun ? (dont bring that to our date...Razz)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down