Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Maria

5 posters

Go down

Classic Maria Empty Classic Maria

Post by SomeProfile Fri May 27, 2011 10:14 pm

This thread has GOTTA be preserved:
http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/how-do-chers-react-sandilya-comment-1118763.htm

Sandilya wrote:A beautiful maltese puppy comes to individual CHers. It licks the CHers all over the face, takes small bites on their hands, pulls their shirt and engages in a tug of war, squeeks the puppy toy ............. and makes a mess everywhere. How would the following CHers react to the cute puppy? Maria

Maria S wrote:Well Sandilya.. in my view... *None of the CHers who continue to post here- in the Sulekha CH...would beat or torment the puppy- or try to kill it. *It the place where this was happening was under my supervision/ my responsibility- I would have certainly taken some action...sent the puppy- back to who it belonged- advised the master- him/her send the cute puppy to a good dog training school..see if anything can be taught, redeemed etc. * If it was a public place and someone deliberately left the puppy there to make a mess- and cause disturbance..unfortunately can't do anything else. Anyways- have seen most puppies grown up...unfortunately..it it's not a cute puppy- but some other animal..who by nature will always be wild..nothing one can do about it. *Just for the fun of it.. will pick one CHer...I think Uppili is a hard working and easy going person..if he has time..he may worry about the puppy...otherwise he won't even think about it...he will stay, leave, come back whatever he wants to do- he is a free puppy himself ...I mean big dog (the friendly- to everyone kind) He would always find who matters to him- in one way or the other! M

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Classic Maria Empty Re: Classic Maria

Post by SomeProfile Fri May 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Maria S wrote:*IN this place...(am sure there are other typos). M

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri May 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Maria S wrote:*IF...THE..(more confusing?) If it's worth your time read it..otherwise pl. ignore! M

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Fri May 27, 2011 10:46 pm

whats the point of this hounding campaign?

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:whats the point of this hounding campaign?

I feel extremely betrayed on behalf of TS and Uppili and many others who looked up to her and thought her impeccable. Read about my disturbance here:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/maria-i-am-extremely-disturbed-losing-faith-in-womanhood-humanity-1117980.htm

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/maria-where-is-uppili-1118713.htm

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Fri May 27, 2011 11:00 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

I feel extremely betrayed on behalf of TS and Uppili and many others who looked up to her and thought her impeccable. Read about my disturbance here:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/maria-i-am-extremely-disturbed-losing-faith-in-womanhood-humanity-1117980.htm

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/maria-where-is-uppili-1118713.htm

idle mind, devil's workshop, very long tongue, fairly big cheek....

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat May 28, 2011 12:32 pm

It's not hounding if the subject is not on this forum. On the other hand, if she's lurking here, you'd be right.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Sat May 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

It's not hounding if the subject is not on this forum. On the other hand, if she's lurking here, you'd be right.

the hounding was happening on the other forum.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 12:56 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:the hounding was happening on the other forum.

what hounding? can you be specific?

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Sat May 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
.|Sublime|. wrote:the hounding was happening on the other forum.

what hounding? can you be specific?

SPs post had links to all the posts on sulekha needling the members there.

in any case that place looks like a decrepit kingdom of the blind where the squints are queens.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 pm

i agree but "hounding" is a rather harsh word to use for what SP is trying to engage in there. OK! for 2 reasons:

1) that woman, like QB, is immune to hounding and SP knows that. he is doing whatever he is for kicks for himself and for us, not for her.

2) hounding can only happen when you can isolate the hounded. SP cannot be hounding a TS, QB, maria s, sulekha mods at the same time. the fact that he is hounding everyone there cannot mean that he is hounding anyone in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat May 28, 2011 1:33 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:
in any case that place looks like a decrepit kingdom of the blind where the squints are queens.

ouch! The above sentence will sting some people more than any other hounding posts... (somehow I think so) esp coming from you!

*not saying you are targeting anybody in particular... but there seems to be some history with you (the little that I have seen)... can lead person to think you are referring to her... If not - if totally off track can ignore. M S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 28, 2011 5:03 pm

All you cat people, can't you see, can't you see
How your puppy love is affecting our reality
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Sun May 29, 2011 10:34 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
2) hounding can only happen when you can isolate the hounded. SP cannot be hounding a TS, QB, maria s, sulekha mods at the same time. the fact that he is hounding everyone there cannot mean that he is hounding anyone in particular.

i never said he was hounding anyone in particular. he could very well be an equal opportunity hounder.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Sun May 29, 2011 10:38 am

SomeProfile wrote:
*not saying you are targeting anybody in particular... but there seems to be some history with you (the little that I have seen)... can lead person to think you are referring to her... If not - if totally off track can ignore. M S P

you are missing a few more () and many / and possibly no harm in including some \ as well.
some good soul has said that if you do something, do it well. bring forth your inner self and pour it out in the form of words. get into the character and flow.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Classic Maria Empty Why pick up on Maria especially when she is not here ?

Post by sambarvada Sun May 29, 2011 11:01 am

===> No wonder she does not want to join this forum.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down