Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashdoc - veg Hinduism

3 posters

Go down

Ashdoc - veg Hinduism Empty Ashdoc - veg Hinduism

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 am

Ashdod,
On more than one occasion you mentioned non meat eating causes Hindus to be weak? This notion contains many fallacies. Vegetarians are only. 7 to 8 percent of Hindu population. The percentage becomes larger if you count only the non Sudra Hindu population who were probably the decision makers of the past years.
Jains as a group are veg eaters. Buddhists outside India are mostly nonveg.

Your concern about rss leader mental toughness due to veg eating is completely misplaced. Hitler was a vegetarian.

The enforcers behind talking heads of rss are all tough meat eating lower classes. They can hurt people. Having been on the receiving end of such blows I can assure you they can cause long term damage.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Ashdoc - veg Hinduism Empty Re: Ashdoc - veg Hinduism

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:36 pm

truthbetold wrote:Having been on the receiving end of such blows I can assure you they can cause long term damage.
Yeah we can tell. Those fellas should stop going for the head and aim for the knees or shins instead. Longer term damage there is so much more tolerable for the rest of the world.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Having been on the receiving end of such blows I can assure you they can cause long term damage.
Yeah we can tell. Those fellas should stop going for the head and aim for the knees or shins instead. Longer term damage there is so much more tolerable for the rest of the world.

Yeah. That is a possible explanation for my screwed up head. What is yours ? Too much action from behind from your islamic terrorist brethern? Still sore?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:37 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Yeah. That is a possible explanation for my screwed up head. What is yours ? Too much action from behind from your islamic terrorist brethern? Still sore?

Oh....really.... We long suspected that...now it is confirmed beyond doubt and documented evidence - per Rashmun method.

So let it be recorded that TBT stated that Maulana Merlot, MA (Muslim Apologist) belongs to the "other side" in every way.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Oh....really.... We long suspected that...now it is confirmed beyond doubt and documented evidence - per Rashmun method.

So let it be recorded that TBT stated that Maulana Merlot, MA (Muslim Apologist) belongs to the "other side" in every way.

Uppili the Poopili
What are you eating that is making you poop 24 * 7 ?
You are an old friend and I am concerned about your health.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down