Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamil Engineering Graduate Student in UK creates history

2 posters

Go down

Tamil Engineering Graduate Student in UK creates history Empty Tamil Engineering Graduate Student in UK creates history

Post by sambarvada Sat May 28, 2011 11:14 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/Indian-in-bizarre-bedroom-drama/articleshow/8613727.cms

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Tamil Engineering Graduate Student in UK creates history Empty Re: Tamil Engineering Graduate Student in UK creates history

Post by sambarvada Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 am

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/Night-intruder-bid-sex-couple-slept/article-3591709-detail/article.html

==> Why was this jerk going around carrying his passport?

If he had not dropped his passport, he would have bought some time before the got anywhere near him. He could have simply caught the next flight to India.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Tamil Engineering Graduate Student in UK creates history Empty Or is he Malayalee?

Post by sambarvada Sat May 28, 2011 11:32 am

===> I he is a Malayalee, I want to know what FF thinks about it.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Tamil Engineering Graduate Student in UK creates history Empty Re: Tamil Engineering Graduate Student in UK creates history

Post by Another Brick Mon May 30, 2011 3:43 am

sara bojiji, why do you post in instalments? please note that all the CHers greatly appreciate your post-URL comments. therefore, you should invariably post your comments after the URL.

i hope you are not worried that cromagnon will post a ranking for unanswered posts.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down