Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the heck do you all live / lived?

5 posters

Go down

Where the heck do you all live / lived? Empty Where the heck do you all live / lived?

Post by SomeProfile Sat May 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Where the heck do you all live / have lived? Talk about any place in India or the US, you guys know the local attractions and restaurants there, even obscure hole in the wall ones. And this is a very small forum by Internet standards, hardly a handful of unique members!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Where the heck do you all live / lived? Empty Re: Where the heck do you all live / lived?

Post by charvaka Sat May 28, 2011 4:13 pm

My list of places I lived in at keast a month... Hyderabad, Kharagpur, Delhi, Bangalore,London, New York, Hoboken, Tokyo, Lisbon, Zurich, Berkeley, Paris, Accra, Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seoul. In addition I have spent a lot of time working or traveling in Toronto, Pasadena, Minneapolis, Chicago, Honolulu, Sacramento, Singapore, Jakarta. I love travel.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Where the heck do you all live / lived? Empty Re: Where the heck do you all live / lived?

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 4:45 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Where the heck do you all live / have lived? Talk about any place in India or the US, you guys know the local attractions and restaurants there, even obscure hole in the wall ones. And this is a very small forum by Internet standards, hardly a handful of unique members!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFN9C9PVpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat May 28, 2011 8:36 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Where the heck do you all live / have lived? Talk about any place in India or the US, you guys know the local attractions and restaurants there, even obscure hole in the wall ones. And this is a very small forum by Internet standards, hardly a handful of unique members!

Considering that CH has always been no more than half a dozen people masquerading as 40 or 50, you shouldn't be surprised if five or six handles pipe up with references to the same locality. It just means those six handles are just one person - most likely, our Admin.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2011 9:24 pm

charvaka wrote:My list of places I lived in at keast a month... Hyderabad, Kharagpur, Delhi, Bangalore,London, New York, Hoboken, Tokyo, Lisbon, Zurich, Berkeley, Paris, Accra, Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seoul. In addition I have spent a lot of time working or traveling in Toronto, Pasadena, Minneapolis, Chicago, Honolulu, Sacramento, Singapore, Jakarta. I love travel.

But...but...have you seen, visited, or lived in Joplin, MO ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon May 30, 2011 1:24 am

pune, mumbai, milwaukee, houston, philadelphia, near hartford and boston. it is my wish to spend at least a month in south surrounded by SC/ST crowd.

SC - syrian christians
ST - super thambis (mainly iyer and iyengars)

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down