Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why's this dude beating his kid? Is that his MOM doing the recording??

2 posters

Go down

why's this dude beating his kid? Is that his MOM doing the recording?? Empty why's this dude beating his kid? Is that his MOM doing the recording??

Post by Bittu Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 pm

http://www.downvids.net/ayudenos-a-encontrar-este-hijueputa-300442.html

I know TGIF, shouldn't be posting shyt content like this. Warning, very hard to watch. The dad needs all his limbs broken, srsly. The bytch doing the recording needs to be sodomized with a belan.

have a good weekend y'all.

xoxo, B

Bittu

Back to top Go down

why's this dude beating his kid? Is that his MOM doing the recording?? Empty Re: why's this dude beating his kid? Is that his MOM doing the recording??

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:00 pm

it is very hard to watch.. I heard the guy was arrested.

It is definitely NSFL.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

why's this dude beating his kid? Is that his MOM doing the recording?? Empty Re: why's this dude beating his kid? Is that his MOM doing the recording??

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 pm

i couldn't watch even a couple of mins of it. What a sadist bastid! Can't believe his mom is recording all this instead of stopping her husband. Poor kid! He got such lousy parents. Very disturbing video! You are better off sticking to your usual stuff, Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:02 pm

I can't bring up the video anywhere. Not on work browsers and not on safari on iPhone.

Maybe it's a good thing to not watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

don't watch it.. it is not worth it. Breaks your heart and very hard to watch.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down