Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weirdness

Go down

weirdness  Empty weirdness

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Well, first I decided to get to haircut from a far away place, don't ask. groupon deal, and I thot middletown is next doors, so ya. My stupidity. Lots of drama happened there too, and all the while I was hoping that if any one is coming to shoot these people, please let me get out of here first. They assured me this is a big drama scene for them too and not an everyday thing.

Anyway, when coming back, weirder stuff happens. Was waiting at a crowded traffic signal. I was in the right lane. In the lane next to me, the guy who was slightly ahead of me on my left, starts backing out, out of the blue. I am like, what? Is he planning to back out and get in some other lane? But there was no room, no gap. Nothing. It's not even as if he had overshot the traffic line and was backing up. His was the third car in the lane, and all were stopped peacefully.

The car behind him began honking vigorously. 2-3 seconds of this, and BAM. He smashes into the car. I was again like, what? And then the guy, who I could clearly see now coz he was right by me, looks in the rear view mirror with his hands raised, and begins saying something that sounded like 'what?' and looks contentious, like ready to fight. I was again very, what???

So anyway, lights turned green and we had to move on. I had take a left turn after the ramp, and I tried to see what must be going on there now, but could not.

What the heck happened? Road rage? insurance scam? car malfunction? the guy in some kinda haze?

If that guy was trying to prove that he got rea-rended, I sure wish I had waited to be a witness.

Back to top Go down

weirdness  Empty Re: weirdness

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Nice. Personal context + third party drama + 500 word description ----> Nats has major competition (unless this is Nats).
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down