Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did u read this?? They calling Sandy Hook a Hoax!!

Go down

Did u read this?? They calling Sandy Hook a Hoax!! Empty Did u read this?? They calling Sandy Hook a Hoax!!

Post by Kumarg Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:42 pm

An oddly smiling father??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMINqFGNr-w

This guy is def odd IMO, but still cant believe it can be a hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgdN8arHCc

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Did u read this?? They calling Sandy Hook a Hoax!! Empty Re: Did u read this?? They calling Sandy Hook a Hoax!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:02 pm

answer 6

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121220153533AAt7Ien

Are you tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists serious? What hole do you people crawl out of when tragedies happen? One thing I noticed about you people is you love to take something that seems off and run with it and you most certainly take things out of context to make things seem like it's not real.

Hey Scoot, show your "fact" and let everyone in on this one family who is fake. Cite your sources and let the world know what's going on. You won't because you can't!

I cannot believe the crap you people suggest is fake. I saw post from someone who also believes this is a hoax and suggested that hurricane Sandy was a hoax, too. Ffs, no wonder this planet is going to hell in a hand basket. Wow!

Did ANY of you consider that the father came out of that building smiling because he was recalling and discussing fond memories of his daughter with someone right before he went on camera? Do you have any footage to what happened BEFORE you saw him smiling? Also, for those who are questioning, and I haven't seen it mentioned here yet, but I'm sure someone will. He doesn't say, "Should I read from the card?" He says, "Are we ready to start?" Yes, regardless he's reading from a card, most likely out to give proper respect and recognition to his child. Have you ever lost a loved one and remembering the good times and it brought a smile to your face? His 'going into character' is not what it looks like. It's most likely him trying to gather his bearings because he's going to be speaking on camera about his child who was slaughtered. You cannot interpret emotions to suit your theories,they're not black and white.

Also, the mother was not 'grinning ear to ear,' she was smiling for the camera, as everyone else in that room was,because there are small children in the room. Do you any of you tin foil hat wearers have children? Do you not realize that it's important to save face and not lose your mind so your kids don't freak out?

Oh yeah, those were props. I mean, screw Hollywood! Come to Newtown, Connecticut and they'll hook you up with a plethora of props in way of ambulances,cars, cops, people, kids, you can have a WHOLE TOWN because that's what people in small towns do, pretend little kids were killed, you know, just because. Seriously? The ambulances weren't blocked, they close together yes, but they realized when they got there they weren't needed.

Do you actually believe the crap you're spewing?

Hey genius, look closer at the FB memorial pages and you'll notice there were also some made for Victoria Soto in 2010 as well. Do you know why? Because when you have an existing account and make another page from your personal page, like those that are made for entertainment purposes OR, memorials, OR businesses, or memes, you can keep the year/date YOU joined the site. OR, you can keep it "born" in a specific year. Clearly it's people just like you, who believe in hoaxes, that are perpetuating them as well. Do your homework before you jump so quickly to conclusions.

One last thing, that dead child is the deceased girl's little sister you moron! Emilie wasn't their only kid, and if you had any idea what parenting is about, then you would realize that 'hand-me-down's or rather, sharing of clothing is and always has been a common thing for parents to have their kids do.

Wake up and use common sense and STOP disrespecting these people by suggesting a couple hundred or more people are capable of killing little kids, and/or making the world think little kids died when they didn't. OR, that a whole town could so such a thing. That would take probably more than a couple hundred people actually. Oh, and let's not forget those 'props.' How much did they have for their budget to pull this elaborate hoax off? Who's benefiting?

Whatever the hell it is you people smoke is some pretty mind altering ****, and not in a good way. Jesus, stfu!

Back to top Go down

Did u read this?? They calling Sandy Hook a Hoax!! Empty Re: Did u read this?? They calling Sandy Hook a Hoax!!

Post by Kumarg Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:59 pm

I agree, those are not my links, but something that posted on my FB wall :-(

Iam not implying any hoax or mean disrespect, but that forensic doctor does look odd and why is he joking or smiling?

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down