Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am i having such a terrible week???

3 posters

Go down

Why am i having such a terrible week??? Empty Why am i having such a terrible week???

Post by Rekz Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 am

I feel like going to Marina beach ....
and
consult a killi josiyar Evil or Very Mad Sad
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Why am i having such a terrible week??? Empty Re: Why am i having such a terrible week???

Post by Sandee2020 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:24 am

What happened? The dosa did not come out right?

Sandee2020

Back to top Go down

Why am i having such a terrible week??? Empty Re: Why am i having such a terrible week???

Post by Rekz Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Sandee2020 wrote:What happened? The dosa did not come out right?

*plar* *plar*

Sandee- puyal peru...hmmm *aiyoo im so scared*
2020-hmmm another cricket mattai fan ...dabba!!
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:53 am

Hello Rekz!

Hope it's nothing serious..and things get better for you.

Speaking of better..I am always amused by Kili josiyars and other fortune-tellers, especially at Marina Beach..Marina is my teen pettai:) Well, pettai, pakkam..oor..padi..kadalorum..whatever one prefers to call it! Certainly like creative rap too!

Always try to go by for some time at the place where "ethayum thangum idayam (the heart which could bear anything) has eternal rest..even if it's just a two or three day quick visit to Chennai (and it mostly is these days!) Always had a fab time and can't think of a single bad experience..so many good memories..so many lifelong connections..May be some day-we'll meet there too, who knows!Smile

Had some great comments after I wrote this blog about one such trip to Marina and meeting a Fortune teller in Sulekha..After all the changes in Sulekha and repostings of blogs, sadly the comments were lost..except for the one Sandee recently posted, I see:)

http://rivr.sulekha.com/bloggers-at-the-beach_119806_blog

Take care..Happy New Year to you:flower:!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:10 am

*I can't help but think how India-Chennai has dramatically changed since 2004 (seems like ancient times now!)..now there are so many malls like Spencer Plaza- the international food varieties and vast choices..how everything we find here in the US is freely available in India..(actually far better stuff than here in some ways!)..the billions of cell phones and e-access..technology-globalization has changed everything so quickly!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandee2020 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:57 am

Rekzu cutie, since I joined during the Sandy storm I chose the name Sandee. Don't be scared I am gentle as a lamb.
So are you feeling better today?

Sandee2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Maria S wrote:Hello Rekz!

Hope it's nothing serious..and things get better for you.

Speaking of better..I am always amused by Kili josiyars and other fortune-tellers, especially at Marina Beach..Marina is my teen pettai:) Well, pettai, pakkam..oor..padi..kadalorum..whatever one prefers to call it! Certainly like creative rap too!

Always try to go by for some time at the place where "ethayum thangum idayam (the heart which could bear anything) has eternal rest..even if it's just a two or three day quick visit to Chennai (and it mostly is these days!) Always had a fab time and can't think of a single bad experience..so many good memories..so many lifelong connections..May be some day-we'll meet there too, who knows!Smile

Had some great comments after I wrote this blog about one such trip to Marina and meeting a Fortune teller in Sulekha..After all the changes in Sulekha and repostings of blogs, sadly the comments were lost..except for the one Sandee recently posted, I see:)

http://rivr.sulekha.com/bloggers-at-the-beach_119806_blog

Take care..Happy New Year to you:flower:!
Thank u Maria Smile...my brand new car got hit by a truck y'day...one of those days...Sad...nothing serious...and looks like konjam mammiyar tholai...So u had good x'mas eh Smile...Wish u a great 2013 *hugs*
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Sandee2020 wrote:Rekzu cutie, since I joined during the Sandy storm I chose the name Sandee. Don't be scared I am gentle as a lamb.
So are you feeling better today?

ASL pls ???

Ya it was a decent day today...Thank u:)

P.S. Im not scared of any sandy or storm...
Naane oru tsunami..Mind it Smile
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandee2020 Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:13 pm

"Naane oru Tsunami" LOLl I love your soh. Two stromy Suchers counted so far. Bring on your waves cutie. bom

Sandee2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down