Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molestation.

Go down

Molestation. Empty Molestation.

Post by Rekz Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:19 pm

So this girl passed away.RIP.
I avoid any heavy discussions in real or surreal life.Esp rape stories,worldwide voilence,war,blood and other such voilent News events.I just can't take it with grain of salt.I kept avoiding reading in detail about this particular sensational news which took the Indians/Indian politics off-guard.

Few days before i asked hubby "So this girl..her intensitines are damaged cos she was thrown out of the bus na"? even before he could reply, i asked him another question," they must have hit her with the iron rod"here his expressions changed drastically ( he was teary eyed which is so unusual).He couldn't actually bring himself to talk about it but he managed to ask me,"do u know where the intensitines are?"(our conversation ended there) and i didn't have much time to think much.

Friday night i login here click a random post and start reading it and then i face the SHIT, the nature of gruesome crime, THE RAPE...the details of the event which i was consciously avoiding hoping soon ppl will stop talking about it and i can retain my ignorance and stay happy and enjoy the much awaited weekend and new year.

So here i auntified what was more wierd and pathetic was how conveniently i had forgotten few incidents which had happened to me in different age.I have been molested not once but few many times and the most interesting part is all of them are on my facebook (wtf).

Well, apart from one time incident which really disturbed me to a certain level others could be considered as mere childish curiosity.I used be this bullying girl myself at school and college how the hell did i not report it?? I keep ranting every single incident (past & present) to hubby, but this particular thing just drifted away from my memory.

P.S. No, we did not cancel our NYE party...It's on cos i represent the Indian aam janta and in way im responsible for every rape/molestation/sexual abuse, cos i carry a *teek hai chalta hai attitude*. I donno how to change my attitude. Im a selfish parent/wife.I have energy only to keep my house and character clean. Im busy building my career and paying my EMIs.
Im busy planning for our next weekend.Im busy grooming myself coz i want to feel and look young for a long long time.What a shame!! Tomm same time i will sipping a new cocktail and grooving to fevicol song maybe....

SHAME real shame...I haven't even voted once....More shame!!

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down