Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to hide his prejudice against Hindus.

Go down

Unable to hide his prejudice against Hindus. Empty Unable to hide his prejudice against Hindus.

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:49 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/blogs/parsis-are-right-on-top-as-the-finest-indians-572789.html

I’m delighted a Parsi has taken over this week from Ratan Tata as head of Asia’s greatest corporation. I have strong feelings in this matter but I don’t think they come from prejudice. That would indicate judging without information if not experience, and I have plenty of both here.

I went to a Parsi school, the Sir JJ orphanage, in Surat. 32 years ago , there were only four English schools in Surat, then a city of 1.5 million people. Lourdes Convent run by Carmelites, St Xavier’s run by Franciscans, Seventh Day Adventist run by Presbytarians and Sir JJ run by Parsis.

Hindus, 90 percent of the population and 90 percent of the student body in all four schools built none, though we’re quite good at building temples. This aspect of Parsis taking the lead and emulating Europeans to improve the lives of others isn’t unusual. If one is observant and looks around, the most civilised things around us are usually not our own contribution. In Bangalore, the Indian Institute of Science, in Bombay the Tata Memorial Hospital, the National Centre for Performing Arts, the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research and so on.

Aakar Patel is a Muslim hiding behind a Hindu sounding name.

What is it that Muslims did for India except ruin it and finally dividing it?

The man forgot that it was Hindus who welcomed Parsis to India. They were fleeing Iran from forced conversion to Islam.

But for Hindus. there would not be any Parsis left.

Rishi

Back to top Go down