Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amazing chart on long term interest rates in US

4 posters

Go down

amazing chart on long term interest rates in US Empty amazing chart on long term interest rates in US

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:08 pm

lowest interest rates in recorded HISTORY in the US.

amazing chart on long term interest rates in US Long-Term-Rates

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

amazing chart on long term interest rates in US Empty Re: amazing chart on long term interest rates in US

Post by FluteHolder Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Interesting. So technically a Double bottom, the interest rate might increase in coming months/years?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

amazing chart on long term interest rates in US Empty Re: amazing chart on long term interest rates in US

Post by Petrichor Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Capital is available aplenty; Demand has plateaued out at a sliced out threshold of global population; No good avenues to invest for solid returns; Skilled labor has been chemically castrated; In this dismal scenario, regulatarily protected markets and scaled complexity are the only avenues for deriving sustainable profits.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:lowest interest rates in recorded HISTORY in the US.

Bottomline:

Should I borrow at 15 yr 3% variable interest (no way to change later) or 7% fixed interest? Say $500,000

SaamiYaar wants to know.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:50 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Interesting. So technically a Double bottom, the interest rate might increase in coming months/years?

dont know if seeing security TA patterns in everything is appropriate here

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:lowest interest rates in recorded HISTORY in the US.

Bottomline:

Should I borrow at 15 yr 3% variable interest (no way to change later) or 7% fixed interest? Say $500,000

SaamiYaar wants to know.

my grandfather used to ask me why I cant fix an electric motor pump when I was an engg student. this non sequiturish question reminded me of him - thanks

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Bottomline:

SaamiYaar wants to know.

my grandfather used to ask me why I cant fix an electric motor pump when I was an engg student. this non sequiturish question reminded me of him - thanks[/quote]

Okiee.. will go with LIBOR+2.5% with ready to bail out strategy...

P.S. Mine asked me to fix a TV....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

my grandfather used to ask me why I cant fix an electric motor pump when I was an engg student. this non sequiturish question reminded me of him - thanks

Did he also ever tell you to stop pooping 24*7?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Actually he said poop anytime during 24 hiurs but certainly all 7 days. He also said, there are UP Brahmins who are excellent latrine cleaners and I need not worry. They even clean the fields soiled by women during their nightly gaze into the open sky.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:04 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Actually he said poop anytime during 24 hiurs but certainly all 7 days. He also said, there are UP Brahmins Kongu Vellala Gounders who are excellent latrine cleaners and I need not worry. They even clean the fields soiled by women during their nightly gaze into the open sky.

In other words he did not tell you to sit on your "throne" and keep pooping 24*7?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down