Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her name is Jyoti

+5
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Kris
9 posters

Go down

Her name is Jyoti Empty Her name is Jyoti

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm

She is known to the world only as India’s Daughter following her sickening gang rape and murder.
But today, with permission of her devastated father, we can reveal her name: Jyoti Singh Pandey.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/india-gang-rape-victims-father-1521289

Back to top Go down

Her name is Jyoti Empty Re: Her name is Jyoti

Post by Kris Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

>>>How sad A life cut down at the very beginning.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Kris wrote:>>>How sad A life cut down at the very beginning.

Ya and that too so violently! No one shld go thru such brutality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 pm

kinnera wrote:She is known to the world only as India’s Daughter following her sickening gang rape and murder.
But today, with permission of her devastated father, we can reveal her name: Jyoti Singh Pandey.

I still cannot believe that some Indians believe such Gang rapists should not be given death sentence for reasons of Human rights, legalities, age, redemption, respect for life, etc...etc...the qualities none of the 6 even remotely showed. In this case there is no doubt or questions or ifs, and or buts....

These guys should be hanged - in a manner wished by family.

Every time a politician pontificates "The Law will take its own course" I feel like stoning that guy.

As I said some days back, IPC should follow Shariat laws when it comes to gang rapes, terror acts resulting in mass deaths, and crimes against handicapped, senior citizens, toddlers and children, and women. I saw some politician made a very similar statement.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 pm

A lot of young people get killed and their lives are cut short.

But this is NOTHING like that... How many people get rods stuck up their asses and get killed? How many women have rods pierced through their vaginase uterus and shove deeper and drag the intestines out, and dump them on the roadside with everything hanging between their legs? And passers go by without helping for 30 min and cops discussing jurisdiction while the woman is lying naked on the road with half of her organs hanging out.

And the secular fyukin bastards about human rights and juvenile laws...let them imagine this happening to their wives, sisters, mothers, daughters They should use the spears from Kali/Mariatha/Ayyanaar temple and shove up the asses of all the six and leave them to die in agony and pain.

That is how justice should be served.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
kinnera wrote:She is known to the world only as India’s Daughter following her sickening gang rape and murder.

I still cannot believe that some Indians believe such Gang rapists should not be given death sentence for reasons of Human rights, legalities, age, redemption, respect for life, etc...etc...the qualities none of the 6 even remotely showed. In this case there is no doubt or questions or ifs, and or buts....

Every time a politician pontificates "The Law will take its own course" I feel like stoning that guy.

As I said some days back, IPC should follow Shariat laws when it comes to gang rapes, terror acts resulting in mass deaths, and crimes against handicapped, senior citizens, toddlers and children, and women. I saw some politician made a very similar statement.

>>>> I think the bar should be very high for the death penalty, especially in a place like India where the pols and police can trump up any kind of charge and get rid of people they don't like. However, if it is an open and shut case like this, I have no problem with the scum going to the gas chamber. In fact, I would recommend a period of harsh incarceration and then death.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>> I think the bar should be very high for the death penalty, especially in a place like India where the pols and police can trump up any kind of charge and get rid of people they don't like. However, if it is an open and shut case like this, I have no problem with the scum going to the gas chamber. In fact, I would recommend a period of harsh incarceration and then death.

I concur.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Nothing less than hanging the 6 Bittus can do justice to her death.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

southindian wrote:

This is not fair. Let's keep Bittu out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:19 pm

A lot of young people get killed and their lives are cut short.

But this is NOTHING like that... How many people get rods stuck up their asses and get killed? How many women have rods pierced through their vaginase uterus and shove deeper and drag the intestines out, and dump them on the roadside with everything hanging between their legs? And passers go by without helping for 30 min and cops discussing jurisdiction while the woman is lying naked on the road with half of her organs hanging out.

And the secular fyukin bastards about human rights and juvenile laws...let them imagine this happening to their wives, sisters, mothers, daughters They should use the spears from Kali/Mariatha/Ayyanaar temple and shove up the asses of all the six and leave them to die in agony and pain.

These "politically correct" jackasses you mention above are best teaching in classes, OR preaching on sites as SuCh.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

Sorry, can't do.

Bittus are synonyms of people with a rapist mentality.

Those 6 Bittus deserve a death penalty.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:35 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

Sorry, can't do.

Bittus are synonyms of people with a rapist mentality.

Those 6 Bittus deserve a death penalty.

Your posts seem to be designed to elicit sympathy for Bittu. You must be on good terms with Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Yes, Southindian, did Bittu take you out wining and dining? Did he give you a Christmas gift? No, no, I'm not trying to ask if you slept with Bittu in a convoluted manner. I'm just trying to find out if your opinions are biased on account of some off-CH relationship with Bittu. This is very important for the integrity of this debate.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Yes, Southindian, did Bittu take you out wining and dining? Did he give you a Christmas gift? No, no, I'm not trying to ask if you slept with Bittu in a convoluted manner. I'm just trying to find out if your opinions are biased on account of some off-CH relationship with Bittu. This is very important for the integrity of this debate.

I seem to recall Merlot talking lewdly about MILF's in his early days on sulekha. I also recall flaming him for his MILF posts.

Subsequently after he got flamed a couple of times Merlot's MILF posts on sulekha came to an abrupt end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:I seem to recall Merlot talking lewdly about MILF's in his early days on sulekha. I also recall flaming him for his MILF posts.

Subsequently after he got flamed a couple of times Merlot's MILF posts on sulekha came to an abrupt end.

Oh I've no recollection of this. Maybe I just discovered it's more fun talking lewdly to MILFs. So?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote: They should use the spears from Kali/Mariatha/Ayyanaar temple and shove up the asses of all the six and leave them to die in agony and pain.

so brave and courageous. you could teach the saudis a lesson or two.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I seem to recall Merlot talking lewdly about MILF's in his early days on sulekha. I also recall flaming him for his MILF posts.

Oh I've no recollection of this. Maybe I just discovered it's more fun talking lewdly to MILFs. So?

It invoved an MILF on Craigslist. I am just stating why you would support Bittu so vehemently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

It invoved an MILF on Craigslist. I am just stating why you would support Bittu so vehemently.

Excellent cause-effect linkage. Only, I never supported Bittu, leave alone vehemently so. See, he never wined or dined me, nor gave me a Christmas gift.

I do support the right not to get offended by the same things that offend you. And the right to be friends with people you may not like. So?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Excellent cause-effect linkage. Only, I never supported Bittu, leave alone vehemently so. See, he never wined or dine me, nor gave me a Christmas gift.

I do support the right not to get offended by the same things that offend you. And the right to be friends with people you may not like. So?

I agree that your support for Bittu is not because you know him personally. You genuinely believe that it is ok for a married man to tell a married woman in an online forum that his fantasy is to rape her after making her unconscious using chloroform. The only reason you would not take offense to this is because you are yourself, despite your great intelligence, a bohemian in sexual matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 pm

i don't think bohemians enjoyed raping much.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't think bohemians enjoyed raping much.

The word can also refer to someone who is unconventional in some aspect I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Excellent cause-effect linkage. Only, I never supported Bittu, leave alone vehemently so. See, he never wined or dine me, nor gave me a Christmas gift.

I agree that your support for Bittu is not because you know him personally. You genuinely believe that it is ok for a married man to tell a married woman in an online forum that his fantasy is to rape her after making her unconscious using chloroform. The only reason you would not take offense to this is because you are yourself, despite your great intelligence, a bohemian in sexual matters.

Rashmun, you still don't seem to get it. If someone says something outrageous to another adult, it's for the other party to take offence. If that free-thinking party chooses not to get offended, you can't force him/her to take offence just because you found the statement offensive. EOD.

PS: Being liberal towards sex doesn't mean condoning or supporting rape. Pls be careful before you start ascribing motives and beliefs to others.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Excellent cause-effect linkage. Only, I never supported Bittu, leave alone vehemently so. See, he never wined or dine me, nor gave me a Christmas gift.

Rashmun, you still don't seem to get it. If someone says something outrageous to another adult, it's for the other party to take offence. If that free-thinking party chooses not to get offended, you can't force him/her to take offence just because you found the statement offensive. EOD.

PS: Being liberal towards sex doesn't mean condoning or supporting rape. Pls be careful before you start ascribing motives and beliefs to others.

And what if that party took offense and despite this he kept hitting on her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Kris wrote:

That goes without saying. There is death penalty for killing and yet it is very rarely applied and ever less actually enacted. Kasab was killed 2 months back for killing 185 people and before that the last guy to gang was in 2005. Your fear of hanging every rapist - just bcz the law allows it - will happen only in China (But, they dont even bother about such laws anyway). It will be so rarely used in India but a little fear will be there in any rapist's mind.

P.S. yesterday on a Delhi bus when a conductor threateningly used language against a 19 yr old, all she had to do was that she would call the police and the conductor backed off. This fear may not last at the same intensity, but at least something will be left after 6 months.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 am

And passers go by without helping for 30 min

This appears to be very common in India, and nothing has changed in decades. About 30 years ago, my father had to wait for more than two hours, lying on the roadside both legs fractured with his friend next to him in a pool of blood unconscious, before someone dared to rescue them. Folks in India are afraid to help road accident victims as it involves going to the police station.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

And passers go by without helping for 30 min

This appears to be very common in India, and nothing has changed in decades. About 30 years ago, my father had to wait for more than two hours, lying on the roadside both legs fractured with his friend next to him in a pool of blood unconscious, before someone dared to rescue them. Folks in India are afraid to help road accident victims as it involves going to the police station.

No, they're afraid they will become witnesses for the prosecution in a criminal case that will go on and on for the next half decade or more, during which they will have to put their own lives on hold every time they get the summons for a court appearance.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 am

Rashmun wrote:

Look who is talking...the two-timing hypocrtitic crazy lunatic Maulana Rashmunullah, who had no shame in telling some CHers that he would their wives... Of course, he would justify his statements by claiming he said that bcz of this or that reason...

Rashmunullah....pick one side... you can claim to play for both sides.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:09 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

No, they're afraid they will become witnesses for the prosecution in a criminal case that will go on and on for the next half decade or more, during which they will have to put their own lives on hold every time they get the summons for a court appearance.

Yup. I meant to say making trips to the police station; wonder why cant they change this crap. At least, these days emergency services (108?) are available in cities, passers-by can make a quick call without worrying about becoming a witness.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Yup. I meant to say making trips to the police station; wonder why cant they change this crap. At least, these days emergency services (108?) are available in cities, passers-by can make a quick call without worrying about becoming a witness.

Another problem is medical care. People will tell you to go to the Govt hospital or get a police report first before being treated - especially life threatening ones. Not just the police station and court visits, ppl are know the moment they step into any govt building on any business, they will end up paying bribes (for nothing).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:06 am

Jyoti rape prevention act, 2003. Sounds good. The meaning of her also shines light on a dark issue.
I hope govt takes shashi taroor's suggestion to name the law after the girl.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 am

Rashmun wrote:

Look who is talking...the two-timing hypocrtitic crazy lunatic Maulana Rashmunullah, who had no shame in telling some CHers that he would their wives... Of course, he would justify his statements by claiming he said that bcz of this or that reason...

Rashmunullah....pick one side... you can claim to play for both sides.

I never said anything like that about the wife of any poster. Some massive amounts of poop coming out of Uppili the Poopili , the champion pooper, as he keeps pooping 24*7 sitting on his "throne".

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
I never said anything like that about the wife of any poster. Some massive amounts of poop coming out of Uppili the Poopili , the champion pooper, as he keeps pooping 24*7 sitting on his "throne".

yes. you did and many posters read that, and you apologized to all saying you "were forced" to issue the threat when others abused you (which is your favorite whining).

That is what it is and you can take your lying, twisting, fudging, and blatant denial to someone else.

And that is that and it is final.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:

yes. you did and many posters read that, and you apologized to all saying you "were forced" to issue the threat when others abused you (which is your favorite whining).

That is what it is and you can take your lying, twisting, fudging, and blatant denial to someone else.

And that is that and it is final.

Due to your constant 24*7 pooping your memory has undergone permanent damage. Add to that the fact that you are a pervert who once claimed that girls as young as 7-8 are old enough to have sex. By now the whole world knows that all you do 24*7 is sit on your "throne" and poop 24*7. Happy 24*7 pooping, Uppili the Poopili.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote: Every time a politician pontificates "The Law will take its own course" I feel like stoning that guy.

According to a TOI article a few days ago, 30% MPs and MLAs currently (numbering more than a thousand) have criminal charges against them (some of them with rape charges) and the legal system seems to be doing nothing.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Pls be careful before you start ascribing motives and beliefs to others.
Good advice but that will make him a lot less entertaining.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:38 pm

panini press wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Pls be careful before you start ascribing motives and beliefs to others.
Good advice but that will make him a lot less entertaining.

Haha Commie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down