Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Management by God

3 posters

Go down

Management by God Empty Management by God

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:01 am

Anyone heard of this management style ?

Back to top Go down

Management by God Empty Re: Management by God

Post by charvaka Tue May 31, 2011 11:25 am

Does it involve threatening employees you will burn them for eternity if they don't submit timesheets on time?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue May 31, 2011 11:53 am

nutmeg wrote:Anyone heard of this management style ?

Yup. I practice it all the time.

God.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:05 pm

charvaka wrote:Does it involve threatening employees you will burn them for eternity if they don't submit timesheets on time?

Apparently it involves getting into a room and praying every day and leaving the major decisions to god. When i first saw this I thought it was a joke. But saw this on the list of bad management practices. So was not sure if it was legit.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm

nutmeg wrote:
charvaka wrote:Does it involve threatening employees you will burn them for eternity if they don't submit timesheets on time?

Apparently it involves getting into a room and praying every day and leaving the major decisions to god. When i first saw this I thought it was a joke. But saw this on the list of bad management practices. So was not sure if it was legit.
Oh, that's very different from how I interpreted the name! I thought it meant management by someone like Larry Ellison who thinks he is God.

Now, please give me a list of companies where Management by God is practiced, so I can short their stocks and make my first million that way.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 pm

nutmeg wrote:

-> For a second I mistook it as another venture by Sachin Tendulkar.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down