Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the blue sky

2 posters

Go down

the blue sky Empty the blue sky

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 am

AB: It is so eerily silent everywhere
R: This silence can become a word.
AB: Can I tell you something that I want to.
R: That thing that I have been wanting to hear, tell me it.
AB: The feeling that could be expressed in words, cannot be it (you cannot express such feelings in words).

the blue sky has slept

the dews drop, the night gets wet, the lips quiver
The heartbeats want to say something, but are unable to
song of the air is medium, time is walking slowly

The blue sky has slept

You came in my arms shyly, coyly
just like the moon comes into the clouds, slowly
This solitude, this me and you
even the earth became silent (for us)

The blue sky has slept

Back to top Go down

the blue sky Empty Re: the blue sky

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:03 pm

rekha is fine, but AB is seriously overrated. there are far better actors than him in hindi movies. my own personal favorites are NS, om puri, and anupam kher.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rekha is fine, but AB is seriously overrated. there are far better actors than him in hindi movies. my own personal favorites are NS, om puri, and anupam kher.

I like naseer and om puri. I think anupam kher is over rated. His acting is either too loud or too jaded. He was good probably in 3-4 films.

There is this neighbor of my ex in-laws, who made it sorta decent in Bollywood as a writer. He was telling my ex-mil how it feels to write for Amitabh. He said when you write for Amitabh, it's one thing. But when you hear him speak those very lines, you find it hard to believe you wrote those lines. The same words take on their own life once you hear them coming out of him. Much more magical than how you had envisioned when you wrote those.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Anupam kher is average at best. Om puri has a very limited range. Ns is a good actor but cannot leave a lasting impression.

Ab is like peter o'toole. He leaves a deep impression on the audience. I would rate sanjeev kumar, dilip kumar, and prithi raj kapoor as his equals.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down