Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was the soldier a communal chaddi?

+7
Idéfix
Hellsangel
ashdoc
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
rawemotions
Vakavaka Pakapaka
11 posters

Go down

Was the soldier a communal chaddi? Empty Was the soldier a communal chaddi?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Apparently, the soldier who was beheaded by Pakis uttered "Bharat maata ki jai" before dying. If he had more time, he would have probably started "Vande maataram....". Shouldn't all brilliant secular scholars get upset with this guy for becoming "communal" before dying and for undermining the religious sentiments of his Muslim colleagues? In fact, he was also insulting the religion of the nearby Paki soldiers.

Just like the IAS officer in Bihar who opposed the wearing of tilak by an employee in his office (because he makes non-Hindus feel uncomfortable!), his commander should have gone secular and told him to shut up!

Since, during the time of partition, the most brilliant Gandhi (thinking along secular lines) decided to assure Muslims of India to stay back, everyone, including soldiers, must shed their communal chaddis at home walk into the battlefield with a naked, secular fervor!

I was listening to a Paki participant on NDTV - he is saying that India is spreading rumors against PakiSatan that a soldier is beheaded and there is no evidence that anyone is beheaded! He says, the UN should come and verify India's false claims. The other thing he said with a grin on his face, is this - that PakiSatan is a "nuclear state".

I am sure, our extremely brilliant CH scholars will find a secular solution to the communal behavior of the dying soldiers and ensure that the sentiments of Pakis are not hurt. Like Jawaharlal Nehru, they should advocate taking the issue to the UN and get all communal problems solved.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/bharat-mata-ki-jai-were-the-last-words-of-lance-naik-sudhakar-singh-315484?pfrom=home-otherstories

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Was the soldier a communal chaddi? Empty Re: Was the soldier a communal chaddi?

Post by rawemotions Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 am

There were lots of noise about taking saurav Kaiia's case to the war crimes tribunal.
They should add this case also and take it there.
This way any investigation will be purely focused on war crimes by paki murderers.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:56 am

rawemotions wrote:There were lots of noise about taking saurav Kaiia's case to the war crimes tribunal.
They should add this case also and take it there.
This way any investigation will be purely focused on war crimes by paki murderers.

The appropriate and the right thing to do is to file a case in Lahore High court.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:25 am

I really wonder about how much more out of touch with reality our goverment can get. A soldier is beheaded at the border. One would have thought this, along with the continuing inaction on the 26/11 outrage and the terrorist camps in PoK would call for a strong response.

But no, the GoI wants to continue with "confidence building measures" and issue visas on arrival to Paki citizens. Buffoons.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:36 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I really wonder about how much more out of touch with reality our goverment can get. A soldier is beheaded at the border. One would have thought this, along with the continuing inaction on the 26/11 outrage and the terrorist camps in PoK would call for a strong response.

But no, the GoI wants to continue with "confidence building measures" and issue visas on arrival to Paki citizens. Buffoons.

These articles put this issue in the proper perspective:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/runaway-grandmother-sparked-savage-skirmish-on-loc/article4291426.ece

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/loc-firing-defence-ministry-clarifies-the-hindu-responds/article4295321.ece

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 am

These don't change anything. At a time when public outrage over the beheading is running high, what sense does it make to talk about continuing with these nonsensical CBMs?

And more importantly, why is the GoI always hankering for peace dialog with a government which can't control its own army and can't protect its own citizens??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:23 pm

First our soldiers should practice killing goats so that they get practice of beheading and can behead the barbaric pakistanis in a similar manner Rolling Eyes

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:26 pm

ashdoc wrote:First our soldiers should practice killing goats so that they get practice of beheading and can behead the barbaric pakistanis in a similar manner Rolling Eyes

So you are a one-trick pony goat.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I really wonder about how much more out of touch with reality our goverment can get. A soldier is beheaded at the border. One would have thought this, along with the continuing inaction on the 26/11 outrage and the terrorist camps in PoK would call for a strong response.

Looks like someone even managed to break into Daruwala's account.

Pakistan wants India to attack so that the issue can be raised in the UN dragging them into Kashmir once again. Good that Indian govt is succumbing to the jingoistic calls for aggressive action against pakistan.

Prudent strategies and across the board engagement with the Govt and people will isolate the Pakistani military, building up the peace process.

(On behalf of the real MD, Rashmunullah, Jeremiah, and MAX & Company).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:These don't change anything. At a time when public outrage over the beheading is running high, what sense does it make to talk about continuing with these nonsensical CBMs?

And more importantly, why is the GoI always hankering for peace dialog with a government which can't control its own army and can't protect its own citizens??
+1
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:13 pm

ashdoc wrote:First our soldiers should practice killing goats so that they get practice of beheading and can behead the barbaric pakistanis in a similar manner Rolling Eyes
Doc, in your spare time, do you raise goats?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:17 pm

If India wants to stop the infiltration, it is a bad idea to keep goats near the LoC.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

If India wants to stop the infiltration, it is a bad idea to keep goats near the LoC.

yes..no goats of loose character near the border. ashdoc must first get these goats in an ashram, deprogram them from the sluttiness wrought of watching bollywood gyrating dances before releasing them for LOC deployment. everybody knows that goats that watch bollywood movies and videos compulsively are 3 times more likely to be sluts.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:39 pm

are you SGIN?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Why do American not eat goats that much? It seems beef, pork, turkey, and chicken is about it. May be some lamb. But goat, bison, venison, rabbit, etc., is all game.

Of course, the French eat horses, and the Middle Easterners eat camels without batting an eye. The hill tribe kids near my hometown in India love roasting rats on winter fires and nonchallently carry on a coversation while holding a roasted rat by the tail.

The Chinese are the true champions. They eat anything that moves including scorpions, snakes, and dung beetles as was shown on TV during Beijing Olympics.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 pm

I have heard from some American friends that they consider goats unclean for some reason. I don't know why.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:16 pm

panini press wrote:I have heard from some American friends that they consider goats unclean for some reason. I don't know why.

Goats are kosher. I am not sure why they said that.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

I've not heard that. Interesting. Somewhat along the lines of muslims and jews with respect to pork.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Yeah, they said it's considered inferior to lamb. I personally like goat a lot more than lamb.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

are you SGIN?

SGIN = seeking goat in nagpur.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:34 pm

panini press wrote:I have heard from some American friends that they consider goats unclean for some reason. I don't know why.

goats put impure thoughts in the minds of men hence all abrahamic religions forbid eating them. muhammad being a progressive one lifted that restriction. american talibans of the protestant variant still are clinging to the old ways.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

are you SGIN?

SGIN = seeking goat in nagpur.

SGIL is more dangerous: Lahore.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:37 am

No, I think it's because goats are viewed as pets (remember the now-famous "The Pet Goat"??). So aversion to mutton is akin to aversion to dog-meat.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 am

panini press wrote:Yeah, they said it's considered inferior to lamb. I personally like goat a lot more than lamb.

+1

My hierarchy: Duck >> Beef >> Goat >> Lamb >> Chicken
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:25 am

beef > pork (as bacon/ham/sausages) > chicken > fish (as ilish/rui/tuna) > goat > duck > lamb

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 am

Pakistan knows goats. they make best mutton biryani. Of course it is matched by Hyderabad biryani.

Europe and us never had large goat populations. it is also difficult animal to breed commercially in modern world. many euro Americans said their experience with goat meat entrees were bad. it may have something to do with lower fat content of goat meat.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down