Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat Robertson: “Awful-looking” women are ruining marriages

3 posters

Go down

Pat Robertson: “Awful-looking” women are ruining marriages Empty Pat Robertson: “Awful-looking” women are ruining marriages

Post by Rishi Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 am

He launches into another story: “A woman came to a preacher I know — it’s so funny. She was awful looking. Her hair was all torn up, she was overweight and looked terrible …”

So far, this story sounds hilarious Pat, Please continue.

“And she said, ‘Oh, Reverend, what can I do? My husband has started to drink.’”

The hateful punchline is coming. I can feel it. I’m on the edge of my seat.

“And the preacher looked at her and he said, ‘Madam, if I were married to you, I’d start to drink too.’”

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/pat_robertson_awful_looking_women_are_ruining_marriages/

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Pat Robertson: “Awful-looking” women are ruining marriages Empty Re: Pat Robertson: “Awful-looking” women are ruining marriages

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 am

Make this man the president

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Pat Robertson: “Awful-looking” women are ruining marriages Empty Re: Pat Robertson: “Awful-looking” women are ruining marriages

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:Make this man the president

Oh he tried in 1988, but the number of good looking women was not enough for him to win.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down