Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBI arrests principal of school affiliated with Hindi Prachar Sabha

2 posters

Go down

CBI arrests principal of school affiliated with Hindi Prachar Sabha Empty CBI arrests principal of school affiliated with Hindi Prachar Sabha

Post by Idéfix Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:13 am

This is newer news...

CBI has arrested a school Principal here for allegedly taking bribe from a student.

CBI laid a trap following information that Malika Arjun, Principal of a school under the Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, was insisting for bribe from those who had passed in various courses and were awaiting their certificates.

They had information that the principal had taken bribes ranging from Rs 3000-10,000 from many students to issues certificates, CBI sources said.

He was arrested yesterday while taking bribe from a student.

He was produced before CBI special court here today which remanded him to 14 days judicial custody.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/cbi-arrests-school-principal-for-taking-bribes-from-students/1027686
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

CBI arrests principal of school affiliated with Hindi Prachar Sabha Empty Re: CBI arrests principal of school affiliated with Hindi Prachar Sabha

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:17 am

lol! seriously, but now my opinion of dbhps has TOTALLY changed. cyclops bloody crooks!

Back to top Go down

CBI arrests principal of school affiliated with Hindi Prachar Sabha Empty Re: CBI arrests principal of school affiliated with Hindi Prachar Sabha

Post by Idéfix Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:24 am

Mine too. Until now, I only thought it was a politically-motivated waste of taxpayer funds. Now I know that it is a bunch of corrupt, anti-social elements stealing taxpayer funds in the name of Hindi pracharing. Justice Malimath ki jai.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:05 pm

panini press wrote:Mine too. Until now, I only thought it was a politically-motivated waste of taxpayer funds. Now I know that it is a bunch of corrupt, anti-social elements stealing taxpayer funds in the name of Hindi pracharing. Justice Malimath ki jai.

Well look at the Sabha's chief correspondent for such wing..he uses tactics that are less than dishonorable consistently and without fail..little surprise then that the mortar world principal is cheating.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Maybe that's rachmuns real plan - to land himself in one of those roles and retire rich and lazy while selling fake certs

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down