Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great idea to Rashmun

Go down

A great idea to Rashmun Empty A great idea to Rashmun

Post by b_A Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:51 pm

You advised the telugu people to use the fowl language as the link language for the people speaking different dialects of telugu .
You also said that you don't understand bhojpuri or other hindi dialects.
Shouldn't the hindi people use Tamil or some other southindian language as the link language so that people speaking different dialects of hindi can communicate with each other ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

A great idea to Rashmun Empty Re: A great idea to Rashmun

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 pm

b_A wrote:Shouldn't the hindi people use Tamil or some other southindian language as the link language so that people speaking different dialects of hindi can communicate with each other ?
kya idea sirjee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Hellsangel, post this using your Hellsangel handle. I am not prepared to have a conversation on the same subject with someone who posts using two handles.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
b_A wrote:Shouldn't the hindi people use Tamil or some other southindian language as the link language so that people speaking different dialects of hindi can communicate with each other ?
kya idea sirjee!

I don't understand why part of it is emphasized in red.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 pm

b_A wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kya idea sirjee!

I don't understand why part of it is emphasized in red.
well ... i have no firm opinion as to what the link language ought to be but currently i am going through paroxysms of english as the link language. you will notice that the words in red above are english words in an otherwise acceptable, colloquial hindi sentence construction. the english to hindi in it is 50:50, bole to barabaar, like in this sentence; aur haan, bolne ke liye toKuchBhiBolDetaHun.

i know your suggestion (using a south indian language as a link language) was made in jest but i did not laugh. actually i cried. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down