Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan's Baba Ramdev?

2 posters

Go down

Pakistan's Baba Ramdev?  Empty Pakistan's Baba Ramdev?

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 am

The Pakis may not like India, but they do flatter by imitation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/protesters-in-pakistan-capital-rallying-for-political-reforms-push-through-barricades/2013/01/14/7cca1062-5ea9-11e2-8acb-ab5cb77e95c8_story.html
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Pakistan's Baba Ramdev?  Empty Re: Pakistan's Baba Ramdev?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:59 am

Overall, Paki govt has treated Qadri better than what CONwallahs had done to Ramdev. Also, Qadri's organizational skills are much better. There are rumors that he is supported by the US! He is a Sufi follower, I think. Imran Khan must be worried.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 am

panini press wrote:The Pakis may not like India, but they do flatter by imitation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/protesters-in-pakistan-capital-rallying-for-political-reforms-push-through-barricades/2013/01/14/7cca1062-5ea9-11e2-8acb-ab5cb77e95c8_story.html

Pakistan Supreme Court has gone berserk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 am

I had a good laugh when i saw PP comparing the Pakistan Supreme Court to Baba Ramdev.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 am

"There are rumors that he is supported by the US!"

oopse....

I meant - supported by Paki military.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Some analysts are saying that the Qadri episode (and pushing terrorists across the LoC) are a prelude to the impending military takeover.

Are Zardari's and his party's days numbered?

Is MMS living in La La land with his peace process?

Are Pakis again revealing their pieceful face?

Is Uncle Sam (Kerry) happy or neutral?

Did MMS make a mistake by moving away from Russia?

What is China thinking?

A lot of questions remain.

Incidentally, the average Pakis think of Qadri as Anna Hazare (not Ramdev, as Panini is suggesting). I don't think Qadri is either Ramdev or Anna. He is just another opportunistic Paki fishing in troubled waters.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm

I don't think Qadri has the level of middle-class support and sympathy that Anna Hazare had two years ago. That's why I compared him to Ramdev.

Master Rashmun, I am worried about your dimAgI santulan. Please get some help right away.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:43 pm

panini press wrote:I don't think Qadri has the level of middle-class support and sympathy that Anna Hazare had two years ago. That's why I compared him to Ramdev.

Master Rashmun, I am worried about your dimAgI santulan. Please get some help right away.

Master Mudboy i know you are an anarchist but if you love India you would not want anarchy in a neighboring country (not to say in your own country). There is no way the Supreme Court of a country can dismiss an elected Prime Minister in the way Pak Supreme Court is doing. Keep throwing Mud though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:the Supreme Court of a country can dismiss an elected Prime Minister in the way Pak Supreme Court is doing
Master Rashmun, in the interest of your mental balance, I advise that you carefully look for the date on which the article you posted (regarding Mark Katju's statement) was written. Then on your computer, try to obtain today's date. Please let me know if you need detailed instructions for doing that. Compare the two dates. Hope this helps! If it doesn't, call 911 because you need medical attention right away.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:the Supreme Court of a country can dismiss an elected Prime Minister in the way Pak Supreme Court is doing
Master Rashmun, in the interest of your mental balance, I advise that you carefully look for the date on which the article you posted (regarding Mark Katju's statement) was written. Then on your computer, try to obtain today's date. Please let me know if you need detailed instructions for doing that. Compare the two dates. Hope this helps! If it doesn't, call 911 because you need medical attention right away.

The Chief Justice of Pakistan had obtained the resignation of the PM of Pak. That was what Mark had slammed. Now the CJI of Pak wants to dismiss the next PM also . CAn the judiciary dismiss an elected PM who has the confidence of parliament? That is the moot point, Master Mudboy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

PakiSatan is a joke.

The system is strange: Islamic democratic republic of Paki.....

The military - is the boss of the civilian govt.

The judiciary - plays its own games. Right now, it is in bed with Khayyani mian. The rumor is that a coup is imminent.

The civilian govt. pretends to be in control.

MMS is a fool to think that he can discuss with the civilian govt and achieve something.

If Allah is kind, he will wipe PakiSatan off the map!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down