should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH?

+6
Hellsangel
Vakavaka Pakapaka
goodcitizn
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
Jeremiah Mburuburu
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH?

should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH? - Page 2 Empty Re: should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH?

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:congratulations JM for having discovered google! we are now hopeful you will discover life on another planet in 2013. Smile old, ganjedi kutta (one of the k's stands for kutta) is back in business. tum sale kuttey se bhi gaye beetey ho madarchod.
no spiki your language. there was no discovery; i've always known where he works. i've been kind to him.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH? - Page 2 Empty Re: should Charvak compensate [named removed by Admin] for the time he has spent at suCH?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:53 am

panini press wrote:HK, here is a Bangla sher for you...

na shokha karEnge na gIlA karEngE
tum, shAlA, mat rahO, yehI duA karEngE!

And here is the Hindian original:

na shikwA karEnge na gilA karEngE,
tum salAmat rahO yehI duA karEngE!

rofl rofl i heard this first when i was 15/16. it is my all time favourite and i quote it often. i might have quoted it in sulekha too. thanks for reminding me of it. thanks for the laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:55 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:there was no discovery; i've always known where he works.
ofcourseofcourseofcourseofcourse. we believe you nob. laureate JM kuttey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:11 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
panini press wrote:HK, here is a Bangla sher for you...

na shokha karEnge na gIlA karEngE
tum, shAlA, mat rahO, yehI duA karEngE!

And here is the Hindian original:

na shikwA karEnge na gilA karEngE,
tum salAmat rahO yehI duA karEngE!

rofl rofl i heard this first when i was 15/16. it is my all time favourite and i quote it often. i might have quoted it in sulekha too. thanks for reminding me of it. thanks for the laughs.
Haha... I was reminded of this gem by a junior from my alma mater who is a good friend of my wife. We met him after several years today, and he greets us with the Bangla variant. I chalk it up to his overall Bihariness.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 am

panini press wrote:Haha... I was reminded of this gem by a junior from my alma mater who is a good friend of my wife. We met him after several years today, and he greets us with the Bangla variant. I chalk it up to his overall Bihariness.
LOL bihariness! this has been in circulation for a long time. i first heard it as a kid in a jokes track (audio tape) by johnny lever. that audio tape (its popularity) helped give johnny lever a break in bollywood.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:I don't care if it was you or someone else who initially "outed" Tiana because that is irrelevant.
tiana is the one who disclosed her own pen-name, and it's entirely legitimate to use it.

Even if tiana had disclosed her name, it was an invasion of her privacy when you continued to mention her real name while responding to tiana posts. As you are aware, a lot of us posted using our real names in Sulekha in the earlier days. Now if someone were to bring up one of our real names, it is "invasion of privacy" because the "handle" was created primarily to hide one's true identity. Unfortunately there is a disconnect between your rationalization and your conscience. You are fallible, like any of us, but you are too proud to admit it.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you and hellsangel searched years of posts, and this is all you could dig out!

the last two are obvious parodies of incongruent names i made up for self-loathing southern indians who aspire to more "fashionable" northindian names. and it was tiana herself who disclosed her pen-name to be meghana joshi; you'll have to ask her why.

i used "mrs" with meghana joshi for the same reason i use mrs with vidya bagchi and shrivastav-khare -- to stress my belief that they are traditional, firmly-married women with children, and not the mini-skirted, nubile young maidens over whom your bro propagandhi experiences spontaneous ejaculations.

you have always been angry and upset about my parodying telugus for their self-loathing ways, but that doesn't mean that i violate people's privacy or break laws. others do, especially propagandhi and hellsangel; they do so routinely. you knew all this, and yet you accused me of violating laws and ethics! you are therefore a liar and a hypocrite of low ethical standards who needs to be sent off to reform school or whipped by the employer you steal from every day.

Irrelevant !
The only relevant questions are
1)Did Tiana requested you in a private mail, not to use her name in CH ?
2) And did you mock her publicly for the request and continue to use her real name ?
Just give yes or no type of answers wonly for questions 1 and 2 .

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm

b_A wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you and hellsangel searched years of posts, and this is all you could dig out!

the last two are obvious parodies of incongruent names i made up for self-loathing southern indians who aspire to more "fashionable" northindian names. and it was tiana herself who disclosed her pen-name to be meghana joshi; you'll have to ask her why.

i used "mrs" with meghana joshi for the same reason i use mrs with vidya bagchi and shrivastav-khare -- to stress my belief that they are traditional, firmly-married women with children, and not the mini-skirted, nubile young maidens over whom your bro propagandhi experiences spontaneous ejaculations.

you have always been angry and upset about my parodying telugus for their self-loathing ways, but that doesn't mean that i violate people's privacy or break laws. others do, especially propagandhi and hellsangel; they do so routinely. you knew all this, and yet you accused me of violating laws and ethics! you are therefore a liar and a hypocrite of low ethical standards who needs to be sent off to reform school or whipped by the employer you steal from every day.

Irrelevant !
2) And did you mock her publicly for the request and continue to use her real name ?

Will you please stop croaking like a crow? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:Will you please stop croaking like a crow? Thanks
Wll you just stop talking ?
Wait a minute , I need my laughs. So, ignore the previous line,

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Will you please stop croaking like a crow? Thanks
Wll you just stop talking ?
Wait a minute , I need my laughs. So, ignore the previous line,

More croaking?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 pm

b_A wrote:

Irrelevant !

My prediction is that JM will correct the grammatical mistake in question 1 and slink away without answering the relevant questions.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:41 pm

What is interesting is that flimflam fell for rashmun coup plan. Old fart is either losing it or was never smart to begin with. Max escaped the trap. Jm was probably too arrogant and too lonely. Rashmun got him with his flattery. Any body with minimum common sense would know what rashmun is trying. It would be a good story to witness the coming together of old enemies to fight an imagined tyrant and self destruct.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:50 pm

b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:

Irrelevant !

My prediction is that JM will correct the grammatical mistake in question 1 and slink away without answering the relevant questions.

Let us wait and see if what you are telling turns out to be true. On another note do you like telling tooth I mean truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:23 am

b_A wrote:Irrelevant !

hahahaha! was it too late to edit out that error? committed it again, even though i made you write the corrected version 100 times? congratulations on learning to recognize the error; the next step is to overcome the tendency to make it. the embarrassment you feel now is healthy.

my prediction is that tiana will take no notice of the battle you fight here on her behalf, and that you won't gain... ah... er... access.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am

hahahaha! was it too late to edit out that error? committed it again, even though i made you write the corrected version 100 times? congratulations on learning to recognize the error; the next step is to overcome the tendency to make it. the embarrassment you feel now is healthy.

my prediction is that tiana will take no notice of the battle you fight here on her behalf, and that you won't gain... ah... er... access.
Irrelevant vomitting instead of the simple yes or no answer.
Just as expected.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 am

b_A wrote:

Just as expected.

Are you telling the tooth i mean truth?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Just as expected.

Rashmun,
Even for your low IQ standards , that sentence doesn't make sense. What is "telling the tooth" ?
Is your paranoia making you think that I am TruthSeeker now ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Just as expected.

Rashmun,
Even for your low IQ standards , that sentence doesn't make sense. What is "telling the tooth" ?

TruthSeeker claims to be a seeker of truth. So no, i am not suggesting you are TruthSeeker.
I am suggesting that you prefer to tell tooth i mean truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 am

b_A wrote:

Just as expected.
my response is relevant because you are the one who raised the subject of "the grammatical mistake in question 1."

are you incapable of processing an answer that's longer than one word, as in yes or no?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:34 pm

b_A wrote:

Just as expected.
my response is relevant because you are the one who raised the subject of "the grammatical mistake in question 1."

are you incapable of processing an answer that's longer than one word, as in yes or no?

I also raised the questions 1 and 2 and you slink away like the weasel that you are.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:hahahaha! was it too late to edit out that error? committed it again, even though i made you write the corrected version 100 times? congratulations on learning to recognize the error; the next step is to overcome the tendency to make it. the embarrassment you feel now is healthy.

Just as expected.

Rashmun,

TruthSeeker claims to be a seeker of truth. So no, i am not suggesting you are TruthSeeker.
I am suggesting that you prefer to tell tooth i mean truth.

I think you are completely losing it now. You are not even entertaining anymore.
Bye.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:41 pm

b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:hahahaha! was it too late to edit out that error? committed it again, even though i made you write the corrected version 100 times? congratulations on learning to recognize the error; the next step is to overcome the tendency to make it. the embarrassment you feel now is healthy.

Just as expected.

Rashmun,

I think you are completely losing it now. You are not even entertaining anymore.
Bye.

Tooth i mean Truth needed to be told.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Just as expected.

Rashmun,

Bye.

hahaha. So you think I am truthbetold now. Ok. Carry on with your paranoia.
I underestimated your entertainment capabilities. You've become interesting again.

Is that what you and JM concluded now. I was a bit puzzled when JM talked about how he made me correct grammatical errors because we never interacted in CH or SuCH. Now it makes sense.
The coalition of the paranoid.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:32 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun,

Bye.

hahaha. So you think I am truthbetold now. Ok. Carry on with your paranoia.
I underestimated your entertainment capabilities. You've become interesting again.

Is that what you and JM concluded now. I was a bit puzzled when JM talked about how he made me correct grammatical errors because we never interacted in CH or SuCH. Now it makes sense.
The coalition of the paranoid.

The Tooth i mean Truth is out there and needs to be told .

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:33 pm

B- a,
now that genius jm and his chamcha rashmun figured out that you are truth needs to be told, can you tell me how i am doing? Just to make sure our identy is not com
promised, you taken even hour turn and i will take odd hour turn.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:45 pm

truthbetold wrote:B- a,
now that genius jm and his chamcha rashmun figured out that you are truth needs to be told, can you tell me how i am doing? Just to make sure our identy is not com
promised, you taken even hour turn and i will take odd hour turn.

Thou shalt know the tooth i mean truth and the truth shall set you free.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Since it is odd hour it is my handle's turn to rezpond.
rashmun,
Did you find the tooth? Did that set you set you free?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:05 pm

truthbetold wrote:Since it is odd hour it is my handle's turn to rezpond.
rashmun,
Did you find the tooth? Did that set you set you free?

I have never been interested in any such endeavor for the simple reason that i have never flamed anyone using multiple handles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:00 pm

b_A == HA (proved)
TBT == b_A conclusively proved
==> TBT == HA
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:b_A == HA (proved)
==> TBT == HA

Wrong. I retract the earlier claim of b_A = HA. I also apologize to you for making such a claim. The reason i made the claim again and again was because i wanted the lull the real perpetrator into a false sense of security before exposing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
==> TBT == HA

Wrong. I retract the earlier claim of b_A = HA. I also apologize to you for making such a claim. The reason i made the claim again and again was because i wanted the lull the real perpetrator into a false sense of security before exposing him.
Who?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
==> TBT == HA

Who?

never mind. it is not you. let us leave this now. he has learnt his lesson i am sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Now that he has no evidence to back up his slanderous claims, liar JM will only perform spelling and grammar corrections on this thread. I suppose correcting trivial errors in other people's English is his only remaining source of intellectual satisfaction.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
==> TBT == HA

impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
==> TBT == HA

Who?

never mind. it is not you. let us leave this now. he has learnt his lesson i am sure.

What lesson ? I didn't learn any lesson. Is this one of your delusional fantasies ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Now i know what is meant by left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.
even though trurth needs to be told told b-a to take even hour duty, he is too busy using his other handles.
i do have a small doubt.what is the solution if the left hand is in east coast and right hand is in mid west? What will happen to odd hour and even hour distribution of turns?
Rashmun work with your genius and let us resolve this puzzle so that your discovery is accurate again.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:01 pm

truthbetold wrote:Now i know what is meant by left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.
even though trurth needs to be told told b-a to take even hour duty, he is too busy using his other handles.
i do have a small doubt.what is the solution if the left hand is in east coast and right hand is in mid west? What will happen to odd hour and even hour distribution of turns?
Rashmun work with your genius and let us resolve this puzzle so that your discovery is accurate again.

We have to go by GMT. That will remove the ambiguity of eastern/central time.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:24 am

b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Now i know what is meant by left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

We have to go by GMT. That will remove the ambiguity of eastern/central time.

Oh I'm a seasoned hand at this. A long time ago, on old CH, I created a second handle called Carvaka, in order to more effectively flame certain posters. I used to flame them in my usual handle during working hours ET and would switch to the other handle in the second half for PT coverage. During the overlapping hours, I slipped up a couple of times and posted in the wrong handle.

Barring those episodes, by and large, this was an incredibly clever way of harnessing timezones to effectively flame over a 12 hr cycle and create an impression of overwhelming firepower. But it also got too tiring for me, so eventually I outsourced the PT duties to a consultant who did an even better job than I could manage.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:35 am

Rashmun wrote:
==> TBT == HA

Rashmun, somehow it seems to me that b_A is a northie and TBT a southie. Since OblOng is adept at discerning (or rather sniffing out) handles based on their spelling and grammatical errors, he might be able to shed some light on the matter and solve this mind-blowing puzzle. My second choice in unraveling this mystifying teaser would be BBB (Beneath the Banyan Baba).

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2