To Kris Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Kris

4 posters

Go down

To Kris Empty To Kris

Post by Rishi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 am

You mentioned once that your brother dropped out after spending two years in his B.E program at REC, Tiruchy.

It is difficult to get into REC, Tiruchy. It was a great opportunity.

Just curious. Why did he quit? What is he doing now?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

To Kris Empty Re: To Kris

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 am

His heart was into CM just like any other Tambram, after dropping out of REC, he pursued career in that field for a bit and then turned his focus into real estate and made a small fortune. He helped me make a few investments in Chennai. He is sitting on 10-15 crores in addition to his house appraised at least 4 crores.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 am

BTW, I took the liberty to post on behalf of Kris because I'm sure, unlike other crybabies on this board, he wouldn't mind sharing his personal details with SuChers.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 am

Rishi wrote:You mentioned once that your brother dropped out after spending two years in his B.E program at REC, Tiruchy.

you realize you can send him a personal note, right?

these ppl vex me.. not too shy to ask personal details on a public forum but are coy like a canjeevaram saree wearing large hipped maami when it comes to sending notes.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am

Rishi wrote:You mentioned once that your brother dropped out after spending two years in his B.E program at REC, Tiruchy.

>>>No, it was PSG in C'tore and the first year. He is much older than me. Went to loyola,(physics) later and in a weird twist, became a Chartered Accountant. Worked for a big company - did stints in europe and NY, yes invested well in RE. Lives in India now.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:43 am

confuzzled dude wrote:His heart was into CM just like any other Tambram, after dropping out of REC, he pursued career in that field for a bit and then turned his focus into real estate and made a small fortune. He helped me make a few investments in Chennai. He is sitting on 10-15 crores in addition to his house appraised at least 4 crores.

>>>LOL! No interest in music-- but looks like he has done well financially with investments including RE. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down